Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: West Jessamine @ Rowan County 9/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins?
I'm picking Rowan by 2 td's, but it will be a dog fight.
Rowan, not sure if it will be by 2 TD's, i say it will be close. Rowan will have to get after it from first the snap. Rowans D will have to come up big for them to pull it out. i say that we are in for another high scoring exciting night with Rowan winning. go vikings:Thumbs::runtouchd
very very close game rowan wins close by 3
Rowan County.
Rowan Co.
Rowan Co. 46-33.
Rowan County by 2 TDs
Rowan Co.
I think the Colts go to 0-5 after this game. Rowan's O will be too much for WJ, and WJ just isn't a very good team. They just lost to Mercer Co 45-27 who lost to Madison Central 29-7.

Rowan Co 54
W. Jessamine 27
West Jessamine will have a tough way to go with the loss of Will Knight a couple weeks ago against B.S. A knee injury ended his senior season much to early and im afraid West Jessamines also.Will is a very good football player and wish him well at the next level. Good luck to the Colts keep playing hard!
West is not that bad of a football team, Mercer is a tough squad when they show up.
bigtitandaddy Wrote:West is not that bad of a football team, Mercer is a tough squad when they show up.

I don't think West and Mercer are bad, or even Madison Central for that matter. I do think that they are middle of the pack, and Rowan is well ahead of middle of the pack offensively. I just don't see West stopping Rowan consistently, and they score fast.
RC is very good offensively...not so much on defense. I don't know much about WJ, but have heard they are athletic.
If Rowan's D comes to play on Friday, then they should have no problem winning this one!

Rowan Co. - 42

West Jessamine - 28
rowan co
rowan will be ready this week