Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County v Letcher County Central 9/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:like 6 ft from the sideline! never said ya didnt run the ball on perry, they did a decent job nothing impressive!

Think about it, even old guys like us can cover 6 feet pretty darn quick if we have a running start! How's a kid supposed to check up? That's NOT being a punk, that's following through with a tackle. Unfortunate it happened but pretty bad field set up IMO.

Bottom line we ran the ball on PC "period". It may have not been flashy but it was effective. Did we win no! That's why I Posted above I felt like we needed to chew up clock and make the game ugly to beat Letcher.
Dawg days! Wrote:Think about it, even old guys like us can cover 6 feet pretty darn quick if we have a running start! How's a kid supposed to check up? That's NOT being a punk, that's following through with a tackle. Unfortunate it happened but pretty bad field set up IMO.

Bottom line we ran the ball on PC "period". It may have not been flashy but it was effective. Did we win no! That's why I Posted above I felt like we needed to chew up clock and make the game ugly to beat Letcher.

huff was out of play before he even got hit!
The LC Dawgs are loaded with talent! THey do have competitive speed on both sides of the ball. THe problem is not on the field.
Lawrence by 16
Pages: 1 2 3