Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Somerset vs Breathitt 9/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Somerset
34-24
JumperPride1 Wrote:I'm not going to argue with u, we're in the same corner, however I just found out that he is indeed good to go tomorrow. You'll see tomorrow night I suppose, or just text #55 this afternoon Tongue

I hope you're right. It would be a big lift to the players just to see him in uniform and it would give our defensive line some much needed depth. He could be huge down the stretch for us. Any word on Storm?
My son said that Storm is fine. I hope that means we will see him tomorrow night.
We will see if Trey Slaughter is back for Somerset at D end. He was first team all state last year as a junior and has yet to play because of personal problems. He is a dominating difference maker. Plays with a high motor just like his little brother, Tevin slaughter. If they are both in the defensive lineup - Somerset will be hard to beat.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:How long has he been away from the team? If he does come back, this being his first game, against a fast, hard hitting Breathitt squad will be tough. He will be better in 2-3 games IMO.

Not sure if he will play or not this week (hearing not), but no one has a better combo of hard hitting and speed than he does.
I hope that Storm Wilson and the slaughter kid gets to play, because I want to see both teams at their best. It makes for a better game and also no excuses at the end of the game.
You must be a BC fan, oh yea I see your from Jackson, I dont have a dog in the game, but you are assuming you are going to win, by using the word excuses if Somerset loses, but I will say one thing, These three are probably some of their best players - so it would make a huge difference. that is not an excuse for them, just a fact. The older Slaughter was indeed a first team all state player (this includes all classes), wilson was second team, the younger Lange kid was a star RB on their 8th grade team that one a state championship. So they are difference makers. But I agree BC will be hard to beat there this year.
What radio stations can this game be heard on? Out of town on business and the Jackson station doesn't have a way to listen online. Thanks.
Somerset by 10
Pages: 1 2 3