Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central Logan Johnson monster game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Johnson was 31 of 42 for 582 yards and 4 TDs in 42 -34 loss at Montgomery County.Johnson also rushed for 68 yards,for a total of 650 yards of offense.Wher does passing performance rank in KHSAA history?
Can Letcher spell Defense......with those offensive stats, they should have won!
Evidently not. Congrats to Logan Johnson. He is an outstanding player and an outstanding person off the field.
34 seems like a low point total for that much Offense.....
That will put him at #3 all time for single game passing yards
is that #3 at lcc or what?
:worthy::worthy: :Thumbs:
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Johnson was 31 of 42 for 582 yards and 4 TDs in 42 -34 loss at Montgomery County.Johnson also rushed for 68 yards,for a total of 650 yards of offense.Wher does passing performance rank in KHSAA history?

651 yd's is the passing yd's in a game record. The 582 yd's will put him somewhere in the top ten but below 5th place,i'm pretty sure. This per KHSAA.
redstorm Wrote:Can Letcher spell Defense......with those offensive stats, they should have won!

I agree, with such a large offensive production coming from one player, you would think that the rest of the offense and the defense could pick up the slack and pull out a win!
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Johnson was 31 of 42 for 582 yards and 4 TDs in 42 -34 loss at Montgomery County.Johnson also rushed for 68 yards,for a total of 650 yards of offense.Wher does passing performance rank in KHSAA history?

582 ties him with Brian Brohm of Trinity in 2002 for 8th. 650 yd's total offense ties the team with Elkhorn City for 22nd on the list. These records come from the KHSAA.
DragonsDad....Logan had 650 total yards...You stated that he is 22nd and being ties with Elkhorn City, assuming that 650 was team total yards. Would love to see Logan at Lexington Catholic or a Hazard type school school. Just hope he stays healthy this season and that colleges truly recruit this kid for the player/person he is. I think he is better than Morgan Newton at UK right now and that is by no means no joke!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:DragonsDad....Logan had 650 total yards...You stated that he is 22nd and being ties with Elkhorn City, assuming that 650 was team total yards. Would love to see Logan at Lexington Catholic or a Hazard type school school. Just hope he stays healthy this season and that colleges truly recruit this kid for the player/person he is. I think he is better than Morgan Newton at UK right now and that is by no means no joke!

It should have been.....
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:DragonsDad....Logan had 650 total yards...You stated that he is 22nd and being ties with Elkhorn City, assuming that 650 was team total yards. Would love to see Logan at Lexington Catholic or a Hazard type school school. Just hope he stays healthy this season and that colleges truly recruit this kid for the player/person he is. I think he is better than Morgan Newton at UK right now and that is by no means no joke!

I could not find a record for passing and rushing combined yd's. What was LCC's total yd's on the game? Stat's for that game are not listed on the KHSAA site.
Bear Paw let me ask you a question what has Newton done to where you think he is so good. So far he has been a flop at Qb for the Cats. Are you watching the same games we are ? Send Newtons a-- back to Indiana he is horrible.
Gosh. Congrats Johnson!

:dontthink no!
http://www.khsaa.org/Publications/Record...vidual/RB/

Single-game individual passing is page 35.

Unfortunately, can't copy and paste.

FWIW, the top-six individual passing performances (including this one) are by EKY players against EKY teams.
cksportsfan Wrote:http://www.khsaa.org/Publications/Record...vidual/RB/

Single-game individual passing is page 35.

Unfortunately, can't copy and paste.

FWIW, the top-six individual passing performances (including this one) are by EKY players against EKY teams.

I thought Montgomery County would be considered a Central Kentucky team.
OrangenowBlue,

Montgomery plays three strictly EKY teams (Rowan, Letcher, Rock). Not sure they're clearly CKY. I know folks from the I-65 corridor consider Montgomery more EKY than CKY.

For us folks out west, CKY is considered 2/3 of the Golden Triangle (including LOU and LEX and not NKY). Montgomery really doesn't fit.

Nevertheless, the top six single-game passing performances are now held by EKY QBs (well, five since Breathitt's Allen Sperry is on there twice).
Unreal!!!!!
surgeon Wrote:Bear Paw let me ask you a question what has Newton done to where you think he is so good. So far he has been a flop at Qb for the Cats. Are you watching the same games we are ? Send Newtons a-- back to Indiana he is horrible.

You can't blame it all on Newton. He only has one receiver than can actually catch the ball. Saying Logan Johnson is better than Morgan Newton is crazy.
Let me say firstly that I am in no way, form or fashion putting down Letcher's QB nor am I putting down his performances. I am sure he will have a nice game against the Dawgs on Friday. To discuss this matter with matters of a D-1 starting Q-back in the SEC simply speaks for itself. The DAWGS have a starting lineman that has already inked a D-1 scholarship and I can tell you that his presence will be known on Friday evening. Ain't" Friday Night Lights "great?
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Let me say firstly that I am in no way, form or fashion putting down Letcher's QB nor am I putting down his performances. I am sure he will have a nice game against the Dawgs on Friday. To discuss this matter with matters of a D-1 starting Q-back in the SEC simply speaks for itself. The DAWGS have a starting lineman that has already inked a D-1 scholarship and I can tell you that his presence will be known on Friday evening. Ain't" Friday Night Lights "great?

#75 is big but sure didnt impress me in the pcc game!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:#75 is big but sure didnt impress me in the pcc game!
Really I do understand,but can you tell me who 36 ran behind in the second half. You know those Marshall coaches must have seen something you did not. But then again you will get a second look Friday. Ain't" Friday Night Lights" great?
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Really I do understand,but can you tell me who 36 ran behind in the second half. You know those Marshall coaches must have seen something you did not. But then again you will get a second look Friday. Ain't" Friday Night Lights" great?

no i wont get another look friday! no way id drive to watch these two teams play! boring game!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:no i wont get another look friday! no way id drive to watch these two teams play! boring game!

Why? You would at least get to see a nice facility.

The fact you didnt mean it as a joke is a very good joke lol
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Why? You would at least get to see a nice facility.

Well obviously because ole blue sack is a Perry fan he will be where i will be over at Sheldon clark, unless he stays in hazard for black gold lol
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Why? You would at least get to see a nice facility.

seen it plenty of times, il see it again when perry goes there
dore20 Wrote:Well obviously because ole blue sack is a Perry fan he will be where i will be over at Sheldon clark, unless he stays in hazard for black gold lol

:Thumbs: il be there
Pages: 1 2