Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville @ Allen Central 9/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's your thoughts and opinions on this game?
Hopefully to God paintsville pulls it together and actually comes out to play.
If Paintsville can pull it together it could be a good game I think. But it will be hard for them to do that right now I think. I'm gonna have to take AC. But good luck to Paintsville. Hopefully they can pull it together somewhat.
AC by 8
AC by 14
AC
Allen Central by 3 tds, maybe more. Paintsville's program is headed in the wrong direction in a hurry.
It all depends on the Tigers offense if they show up Paintsville wins, if they don't AC wins but it will not be a blowout the Tigers have a good defense.
I think AC handles Paintsville in this one.... AC needs to focus on not hurting themselves... I believe if it wasn't for stupid penalties against BL they could have won that one... Good luck to both teams
Rebels by 28
Rebels by 4TD's
Allen Central will win this one with ease!

Allen Central - 35

Paintsville - 14
Paintsville 27-21.
I will be atthis one shooting for Sports OT stop by and gve me shout!
no need to pring pads tonight paintisville, tonight will be two hand touch or maybe even flag football.:biglmao:
Good luck tonight TIGERS.
Every team in the district won last week. Keep it rolling!
If anyone wants to watch this game on TV it willl be replayed on Pikeville's WPRG beginning at 10:30 Friday night. Channel 34 if you are on Foothills cable system.
allen central!
Central in a close one!
AC