Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Williamsburg 36 Leslie Co. 34
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big win for the Jackets!!! Congrats to the Sizemore famliy, Mom will walk proud next week.:problemgirl:
congrats to Willamsburg
Fooseball Devil Wrote:Big win for the Jackets!!! Congrats to the Sizemore famliy, Mom will walk proud next week.:problemgirl:

Looks like things are going well for Mr. Sizemore and the Yellowjackets. I for one am glad to see it. He had a rocky start to the season and now he has proven himself in good fashion. Great job Dalton!!
Congrats Wburg on the win.
This aint the same type of Leslie Co. team everyone is use to being awful.
This team was much improved and had an impressive running game.
Definitely a shootout...
Offense played a nice game for Leslie.. But the defense laid an egg..
Leslie just couldn't bring the QB down.. He kept plays alive.. Have over 100yds. rushing.

There were some questionable calls throughout the night, but I won't say anything about that because Leslie had their chances to put this one away early, and allowed a score before halftime, and came out flat in the 3rd quarter. Also, extra points killed the Eagles..
Sounds like it was quite the game and this is a BIG win for the Yellow Jackets!!

Congrats Williamsburg!
leecoukfan Wrote:Sounds like it was quite the game and this is a BIG win for the Yellow Jackets!!

Congrats Williamsburg!
This was a great game to watch, Leslie County was very impressive they had about 50+ players dressed out. Leslie has size, speed, and was very well coached.Both offenses were explosive and both qb's could throw, the difference was the running ability of Sizemore he had a lot of yards on the ground.
Congrats Williamsburg
QB Horton from Leslie had over 300 yards passing and Sizemore was 21-36 275 passing 3 tds and 117 rushing yards and 1 td. #5 WR from Leslie Austin Collett had a monster game as well with over 250 all purpose yards including 2 receiving tds and a kickoff return td to start the game. Williamsburg receivers all played well as a unit and their o-line played great.
I was very impressed with the Leslie reciever. It was a fun game to watch.