Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: West Carter 39 Magoffin 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i really did not expect this outcome!!!!
To be honest me neither. West Carter was 0-3. Paintsville was down 12-0 to Jenkins but came back to win it 15-12. Paintsville win may not have proved alot.
Wow.....I thought Magoffin already had this one checked for a W.
congrats to WC
I missed this one as well, I figured MC was coming out on top in this one. Congrats WC
Congrats WC. Didn't expect this at all.
Guys we got to play a lot better then this!!! Is the P-ville game the only game we get up for every year???? Coach McCoy I know you can do better then this!!! Go Hornets!!!!
How did #22 Mitchell do for West Carter, coached him in middle school, he could be special if worked with the right way.
I don't know much about West Carter but, I would assume that Magoffin SHOULD have won this game!

Congrats WC!
This does nothing to help Paintsville's appearance.
all i can say about the west carter team is this they have a stud at qb and with a passer and a rusher like him its hard to defend... west carter has played alot of tough teams thus far such as the giants at bath co. west carter was not bad at all.....
West Carter's Qb is a nice athlete. Hornets could have won this though. Tough loss.
That was the best 0-3 team I have seen! West Carter is a good team and will win games this season!cThey came out and just out played and hustle Magoffin the entire game!
HornetPride Wrote:all i can say about the west carter team is this they have a stud at qb and with a passer and a rusher like him its hard to defend... west carter has played alot of tough teams thus far such as the giants at bath co. west carter was not bad at all.....
Bath is no giant, they lost to Fleming 54-14 and Fleming is 1-3.
baseballfan Wrote:That was the best 0-3 team I have seen! West Carter is a good team and will win games this season!cThey came out and just out played and hustle Magoffin the entire game!

They have Russell, East Carter, Fleming, Mason, Lewis and Boyd. I see them possibly getting mabey 2 more wins. East and mabey Boyd.
Congrats WC