Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Catholic 34 Male 26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
congrats to LC
Congrats to LC on a big win.
Big win for the Knights
:Thumbs:
Well, I was honestly expecting Male to win this one.

Congrats Knights!!
Great Win! Our loss to you guys doesn't look bad at all with this win! Wink
Congrats Lex Cath. I picked this one too.
Heck of a game
Is it a good win? Male has 3 losses. Lost to a real bad Indiana team. Beat by Western, who got running clocked in a half of football to another 4A team, and Lexcath struggles to beat Male? If I'm Boyle and Lexcath, I'm not printing any tickets to Bowling Green.
9/9/2011
Lexington Catholic 34 Male 26

Male 7 6 13 0 26
Lexington Catholic 0 14 3 17 34
Scoring summary:
M--Anthony Hayden 35 interception return (Tyler Emy kick); LC--David Bouvier 25 pass from Kyle Bolin (Jake Pumphrey kick); LC--Noah Mitchell 3 pass from Bolin (Pumphrey kick); M--Kainin Lewis 11 run (kick blocked); M--Lewis 65 pass from Lorentez Barbour (pass failed); LC--Pumphrey 34 field goal; M--Aladin Ganibegovic 57 run (Emy kick); LC--Bouvier 33 pass from Bolin (Pumphrey kick); LC--Pumphrey 28 field goal; L--Bolin 21 run (Pumphrey kick).
Records: Lexington Catholic 3-1, Male 1-3.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z1XXP2G300
Congrats LC
Wideleft01 Wrote:Is it a good win? Male has 3 losses. Lost to a real bad Indiana team. Beat by Western, who got running clocked in a half of football to another 4A team, and Lexcath struggles to beat Male? If I'm Boyle and Lexcath, I'm not printing any tickets to Bowling Green.

I'm sure Lex Cath or Boyle Co. isn't printing any tickets to Bowling Green because they just beat Male or lost to John Hardin. I'm sure they know they need to beat the Bluebirds to order those choice box seats. Neither team is playing well enough to handle Highlands as of now but in another 7 or 8 games they both might be able give Highlands a game to remember......or maybe not......we'll just have to wait and see.
good job lexington catholic
knighted Wrote:I'm sure Lex Cath or Boyle Co. isn't printing any tickets to Bowling Green because they just beat Male or lost to John Hardin. I'm sure they know they need to beat the Bluebirds to order those choice box seats. Neither team is playing well enough to handle Highlands as of now but in another 7 or 8 games they both might be able give Highlands a game to remember......or maybe not......we'll just have to wait and see.

NOT
There are on another level already and getting better each game.
Wideleft01 Wrote:Is it a good win? Male has 3 losses. Lost to a real bad Indiana team. Beat by Western, who got running clocked in a half of football to another 4A team, and Lexcath struggles to beat Male? If I'm Boyle and Lexcath, I'm not printing any tickets to Bowling Green.

There is a reason they play the games. Hopefully we will see yall around Lex Thanksgiving weekend if im correct.
LexCathKnight15 Wrote:There is a reason they play the games. Hopefully we will see yall around Lex Thanksgiving weekend if im correct.

If so, just make plans to be out of the stadium by 9pm because the clock will be running that game.
That's what trinity told u guys I guess. Don't be mad u cant win em all

Another hijack attempt. Once again, this thread didn't concern Highlands, or you. Always have to be badmouthing the competition, don't you?
sstack Wrote:NOT
There are on another level already and getting better each game.

THEY'RE.
I'm glad you got to put your two cents in also. That's about all it was worth.
Wideleft01 Wrote:If so, just make plans to be out of the stadium by 9pm because the clock will be running that game.

I just wonder who is winning the 'Let's See Who Can Be The Most Obnoxious' contest you and SS seem to be having?