Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Central-28 Ballard-13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats Yellow Jackets!:1:
Final.
congrats to Central
Excellent Central squad this year, but I expected the margin to be bigger in this one.
Perrinial 6A power falls to the JACKETS !
Central squad looks VERY Good this year.
Pride and Football Wrote:Central squad looks VERY Good this year.

I agree, even with the class shake up they are #1 in 3A imo.
Ballard 0 0 7 6 13
Central 7 6 0 15 28
Central - Yelder 17 pass from Milliken (Kamara kick).Central - Wales 4 run (kick failed).Ballard - 46 blocked punt return (Fantini kick)Central - Huguley 1 run (Yelder pass from Milliken); Central - Cox 8 run (Kamara kick); Ballard - Byrd 9 pass from Reliford (kick failed).

Team Central Ballard
Total Yards 328 84
First downs 18 2
Rushes-yards 56-298 17-50
Comp-Att-Int 2-10-0 2-16-1
Passing yards 30 34
Fumbles-lost 2-2 1-1
Punts-avg 3-1.33 5-8.4
Penalties-yards 12-78 12-81
Is this the Ballard that Mike Jackson coaches at?
Yes Jackson is at Ballard!!!

Central has been good in the past but haven't been able to beat the bigger schools until this season. Rather that means others are down and central is better I don't know. But Central has an excellant ball team.
I just do not see how Ballard does not have the pure talent just to beat central. Central has talent but as much as 6a Ballard?
Jackets finally bag their 6A foe...don't think it will be their last though.
Pigskinman53 Wrote:Yes Jackson is at Ballard!!!

Central has been good in the past but haven't been able to beat the bigger schools until this season. Rather that means others are down and central is better I don't know. But Central has an excellant ball team.

Wrong , they have beaten a 6A team EVERY year since realignment in 07 & they beat Ballard in 09 as well , to go along with them bagging 6A semi-finalist Male the year before. As well as 6A regional finalist lex lafeyette last year . So no they didn't FINALLY beat a 6A team , they've been doing it.