Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Co Central 48 Lawrence Co 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
final
lawrence shouldnt of scored all night lol #36 looked to be the only player they had! i hope the kid that got hurt is ok, if anyone knows what happened to him id like to know!
I knew this game wouldnt be close.

Congrats Commodores.
jaysean was there with his football jersey on! should be playing by the rockcastle game!
congrats to PCC
PCC is on FIRE!!!!:devilflam
The Commodores just keep rollin'!! TongueirateSho

Did the Perry Central JVs play in this one? I honestly did not expect the Dawgs to score that much the way the Dores have been playing!!

Congrats Commodores!

Anyone got stats on this game?
Congrats commodores! Confusedinglepar bring on Rock:thumpsup:
Congrats to pcc you might have the best offense in the moutains!very impressed with several of your players and you guys are a class act.good luck the rest of the season.as for the dawgs keep your chin up proud of you boys always playing hard.
Perry's offense was rolling tonight. Lawrence scored the first 7 but Perry responded with 42 unanswered.
Very impressive outing by PCC
Congrats Dores! After the 1st series where they came out short it was all over, they put the ball in the end zone and didn't look back. Pretty good showing by the receivers tonight as well catching almost every ball thrown there way. Lawrence Co. has a pretty good player in #36 , he's def. the work horse. If anyone knows the condition of #40 please post it on here, I hope it's nothing too serious.
Also Matt Robinson had a pretty nice pick 6 tonight!..
Congrats Dores!
^And K. Robinson made sure he hit the truck stick a few times tonite lol
Dropped a few passes but he'll continue to get better
zaga_fan Wrote:^And K. Robinson made sure he hit the truck stick a few times tonite lol
Dropped a few passes but he'll continue to get better

Felt like going down there and strangling him..lol. But I like him pretty good and figured he's a big part of our success so I decided not to kill him.:problem:
All I heard about was Huff getting thrown over the fence. After watching sports overtime it looked to me like his momentum just took him to the fence and he jumped it. Didnt even look like he was touched at all. all the flags came after the fact I believe.

Anyway, the Dores continue to roll 4-0. These guys look like the real deal.
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:All I heard about was Huff getting thrown over the fence. After watching sports overtime it looked to me like his momentum just took him to the fence and he jumped it. Didnt even look like he was touched at all. all the flags came after the fact I believe.

Anyway, the Dores continue to roll 4-0. These guys look like the real deal.

He had to jump it because he was being pushed trust me I was right there
#75 might have one of the worst attitudes that ive ever seen from a player he wouldnt even shake hands during the coin toss.
Congrats PCC!
9/9/2011
Perry Co. Central 48 Lawrence Co. 21

Lawrence Co. 7 0 7 7 21
Perry Co. Central 7 27 14 0 48
Scoring summary:
L--Cole Cyrus 9 pass from Seth Kiser (Jake Marcum kick); P--Matthew Robinson 1 run (Devin Turner kick); P--Jay White 5 pass from Kyle Huff (Turner kick); P--Austin Pray 16 pass from (Turner kick); P--Matthew Robinson 76 interception return (Turner kick); P--White 24 pass from Huff (kick failed); P--Pray 42 pass from Darryl Beatty (Turner kick); L--Lance Clay 5 run (Marcum kick); P--Beatty 37 pass from Huff (kick failed); L--Marcum 6 run (Marcum kick). Records: Perry Co. Central 4-0; Lawrence Co. 2-2.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z1XXN90MkE
^I knew you would pull through..thanks Stardust!
The refs were awful in this game!!!!
Lawrence got screwed. It was such a close game. The refs really blew it on that one.

LOL, this is the first thread of PCC's ive seen where the opposing team aint bitchin. Thought id give it a shot.Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The refs were awful in this game!!!!
Lawrence got screwed. It was such a close game. The refs really blew it on that one.

LOL, this is the first thread of PCC's ive seen where the opposing team aint bitchin. Thought id give it a shot.Confusednicker:

LOL :Clap:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The refs were awful in this game!!!!

3 plays I think changed the game for Lawrence. When it was 21-7 and LC had moved inside the PCC 20 and had them back on their heels the pick 6 was a huge momentum swing. Even then 28-7 was manageable but the PCC score with 2.8 seconds remaining in the half sealed their fate. The 3rd play was the opening drive of the 2nd half for PCC that scored and delivered the knock out punch. LC is getting better week by week and will be well seasoned and very hungry come district time. As for the ref's, I believe PCC had more penalties than LC. And PCC players found out in a hurry what that announcement at the start of the game about new sportsmanship rules means. You trash talk and the refs hear you get an automatic, no warning 15 yard penalty. This is absolutely the best rule to come out in sports in a long time and all you refs out there can help this game by strictly enforcing it. I personally think it's not strong enough but it's a start. PCC has a very accurate QB and a very fast # 2 that can outrun anybody in EKY. If their grades are good enough they will be playing on Saturdays somewhere. The LC defense did not have near the speed of PCC play makers. They also did not have anybody to rush the the QB as he had plenty of time to set and throw. All in all a good game with LC coming along through the learning curve a little further. Haven't heard any updates on Jordan Wellman who is a pure hard nosed competitor on the field and a very nice, well mannered, good student off the field. It had to be serious to keep him down.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:3 plays I think changed the game for Lawrence. When it was 21-7 and LC had moved inside the PCC 20 and had them back on their heels the pick 6 was a huge momentum swing. Even then 28-7 was manageable but the PCC score with 2.8 seconds remaining in the half sealed their fate. The 3rd play was the opening drive of the 2nd half for PCC that scored and delivered the knock out punch. LC is getting better week by week and will be well seasoned and very hungry come district time. As for the ref's, I believe PCC had more penalties than LC. And PCC players found out in a hurry what that announcement at the start of the game about new sportsmanship rules means. You trash talk and the refs hear you get an automatic, no warning 15 yard penalty. This is absolutely the best rule to come out in sports in a long time and all you refs out there can help this game by strictly enforcing it. I personally think it's not strong enough but it's a start. PCC has a very accurate QB and a very fast # 2 that can outrun anybody in EKY. If their grades are good enough they will be playing on Saturdays somewhere. The LC defense did not have near the speed of PCC play makers. They also did not have anybody to rush the the QB as he had plenty of time to set and throw. All in all a good game with LC coming along through the learning curve a little further. Haven't heard any updates on Jordan Wellman who is a pure hard nosed competitor on the field and a very nice, well mannered, good student off the field. It had to be serious to keep him down.

#2 is quick but #4 beatty is way faster!
Good win for PCC! Haddix and the Dores keep rolling!
Congrats to PCC .They have an excellent ball club and I hope they go far into the play-offs. The team that brings a really good running attack to include OL and can actually cover on the pass will will probably get the job done. I have but two questions. If you are LC and make 2-3 nice runs that put you down on the 20 in a still manageable game,why throw a big pie that goes for a pic.6 and take it out of reach. Truly the big play of the game. Secondly how can any official call an intentional grounding on a Qb with deffenders all over him. Come on refs, give the defenders a little credit on that play. Teebow could not have made that throw down field with coverage like that. Oh by by the way good job Marcum. The only real light part of the evening was the manner in which the refs. marked the ball following the 3 PF's called on that one play.:hilarious: It was kinda like counting on your fingers. Anyway again good luck to PCC.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Congrats to PCC .They have an excellent ball club and I hope they go far into the play-offs. The team that brings a really good running attack to include OL and can actually cover on the pass will will probably get the job done. I have but two questions. If you are LC and make 2-3 nice runs that put you down on the 20 in a still manageable game,why throw a big pie that goes for a pic.6 and take it out of reach. Truly the big play of the game. Secondly how can any official call an intentional grounding on a Qb with deffenders all over him. Come on refs, give the defenders a little credit on that play. Teebow could not have made that throw down field with coverage like that. Oh by by the way good job Marcum. The only real light part of the evening was the manner in which the refs. marked the ball following the 3 PF's called on that one play.:hilarious: It was kinda like counting on your fingers. Anyway again good luck to PCC.

QB was still in the pocket.
Congrats PCC!
Pages: 1 2