Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville-15 Jenkins-12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No offense at all for the tiger we have got to start moving the ball.
Wow. If that doesn't make a statement on how bad things are then nothing will.
Wow. Jenkins surprising yet another week but falling short. Coach Maggard has got this program headed in the right direction.

Congrats Paintsville, a win is a win.
Jenkins really wasn't that bad. We helped them out alot but they came out wantin this bad.
Jenkins actually lead 12-0 at the half. The story for Paintsville was fumble, delay of game, fumble, delay of game, fumble, delay of game. Paintsville is in a gom right now. Plus losing to Magoffin who got crushed by an 0-3 West Carter team tonight 33-7.
Congrats Paintsville
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Jenkins really wasn't that bad. We helped them out alot but they came out wantin this bad.

I call it like it is and YES they are, 15 game losing streak almost got ended on Paintsville.
congrats to Paintsville
I've gotta say that I am impressed with Jenkins the past two weeks!! They're obviously a lot better! I know that a loss is never fun but, the Jenkins players and coaching staff have to be happy that they're now going out and making games competitive! I'm thinking that the Cavs will be putting a W on the board on September 30th!!

But, a win is a win for the Tigers. Congrats Paintsville!
F.N.L. Wrote:Jenkins actually lead 12-0 at the half. The story for Paintsville was fumble, delay of game, fumble, delay of game, fumble, delay of game. Paintsville is in a gom right now. Plus losing to Magoffin who got crushed by an 0-3 West Carter team tonight 33-7.

I hate to say this because Ik it will raise hell. But we need a change of QB you get that done Paintsville IS 3-0 right now. And tonight would have been a blowout. Im tired of seeing wide open receivers missed, and snaps fumbled. Those werent on the center. They were on the qb. Put Fannin at QB and move daniels to tailback. Problem solved. Daniels missed two wide open receivers for big gainers, and through a screen 3 feet over the receivers head, If Jenkins was any good that wouldve been a pick 6.
Who do they play on that day? Knott?
F.N.L. Wrote:Who do they play on that day? Knott?

Yeah, they're playing Knott Central
I hear a lot of negative talk on here. But a win is a win. I would much rather win looking bad. Then lose looking bad! Take that win and build off it. Another win for our district. Great job in my book no matter who you played and what the score was. Cause it sure could have been alot worse!!
leecoukfan Wrote:I've gotta say that I am impressed with Jenkins the past two weeks!! They're obviously a lot better! I know that a loss is never fun but, the Jenkins players and coaching staff have to be happy that they're now going out and making games competitive! I'm thinking that the Cavs will be putting a W on the board on September 30th!!

But, a win is a win for the Tigers. Congrats Paintsville!

A loss like this takes the wind right out of you. Jenkins had the game won right till like a less than a minute to go. Tough loss.
F.N.L. Wrote:A loss like this takes the wind right out of you. Jenkins had the game won right till like a less than a minute to go. Tough loss.

Yeah, that definitely leaves a bad taste in your mouth if you are Jenkins!
Was this a defensive showcase or what?
Big Don Wrote:Was this a defensive showcase or what?

Paintsville's offense couldn't stick their thumbs up their a$$.
And Jenkins will beat KCC to death. Hell If pineville plays bad they could pull off the upset.
I told people it was getting worse at Paintsville then what they thought. I just told it how it was and people was disagreeing with me. I know this is a win but it had to have opened peoples eyes to see the facts. Allen central beat them 60-8 and phelps beat them by over three touchdowns. During srimmage games at Paintsville earlier this year Paintsville whipped phelps and look at how fast things went down hill
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Jenkins really wasn't that bad. We helped them out alot but they came out wantin this bad.
No offense to Jenkins, but they are terrible. I have been public with my feelings about Paintsville, but this is just pitiful. They had a solid program with good tradition. They need a complete overhaul and bring in some of the guys who were there when they where competitive. Lemaster, Runyon, someone. If I were a Paintsville fan I would be demanding something be done.
How did Paintsville score after they trailed 13-0
Stardust Wrote:How did Paintsville score after they trailed 13-0

Two Touchdown Drives in the second half. When we werent shooting ourselves in the foot we looked just fine.
Panther Thunder Wrote:No offense to Jenkins, but they are terrible. I have been public with my feelings about Paintsville, but this is just pitiful. They had a solid program with good tradition. They need a complete overhaul and bring in some of the guys who were there when they where competitive. Lemaster, Runyon, someone. If I were a Paintsville fan I would be demanding something be done.

I said last year when they had the weakest staff I've ever seen that a change was needed and people acted like I was wrong. They had assistant coaches that didn't even play football trying to teach the game. Two of them was in the coaches box every game even. I think their actual playing experience was both men played ball in elem. school.The d coordinator never hardly played defense when he was in school. The coach with the most experience just has a few years of coaching under their belt. Right off the bat when jason got the job he ran off a coach that had been at Paintsville for many, many years and coached for brugh and lemaster. This seasons schedule has backfired on them because it was made to be an easy schedule to get wins, and even with this schedule they are struggling.
Jenkins really wasn't that bad, They had great recievers, Who was the #14 kid?
A win is a win!

Congrats Tigers
Wow, I'm very surprised at the score.. That is ridiculous. Congrats Paintsville.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Paintsville's offense couldn't stick their thumbs up their a$$.

At least they can still field a team. For now. The future of A football...no.
Wow!!!
MVP2 Wrote:Wow. Jenkins surprising yet another week but falling short. Coach Maggard has got this program headed in the right direction.

Congrats Paintsville, a win is a win.

A win is a win. You have to take'em how they come. Just work hard and try to improve.

Jenkins has improved. Now they have to learn to close the deal.
I said it after the scrimmage with Phelps and Knott County, they need to switch QB's. Daniels is a good kid, but he is no QB, and that has been obvious the last two games. Heck if Fannin don't rush for 222 yards at Paris, we would be 0-3. Fannin needs to be at QB, put Daniels at TE or WR.
Pages: 1 2