Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle-55 vs Estill-19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Congrats Rockets.
it was actually 55-19

Congrats Rockets
congrats to Rock
Great job ROCK
i didn't go tonight, any one have any stats
^ I don't have the stats

If I'm not mistakin I believe Rowe had 4 or 5 TD's

End of 1st

Rock 14-6 (Rock struck first and Estill came right back)

Halftime

Rock 28-6

End 3rd

Rock 42-6/42-13 (Not 100% sure on that)

Final

Rock 55-19

If I'm not mistakin I do believe Estill scored twice in the 4th
:yawn:
really only sounds like the first qtr was competitive
Someone post the stats for this game please
Is Bert Browne scheduling Rockcastles games?
Rockastle Stats
Rushing

Chance Ansardi, 4 attempts, 40 yards, 1 TD
Koty Benge,6 attempts, 31 Yards,
Brandon Jones,7 attempts, 27 yards
Chris Luna, 8 attempts, 80 yards, 2 DS
Damien McDaniel, 4 attempts, 18 yards
Cory McPhetridge, 6 attempts, 33 yards, 1 TD
Zack Reams, 5 attempts, 56 yards, 1 TD
Steven Rector, 1 attempt, 23 yards
Clarke Rowe, 13 attempts, 146 yards, 3 TDS

Passing

Cory Mcphetridge, 6 for10, 107 yards, 1 TD
Ok who keeps the stats for the game because they have it wrong . They didn't get some tackles that some boys made
Kinda figured that this would be a blowout on Rockcastle's side!

Congrats Rockets!!
Getchapull Wrote:Ok who keeps the stats for the game because they have it wrong . They didn't get some tackles that some boys made

Coaches check off the tackles after the game late at night. They mostly get tackles right, sometimes not. Sometime a kid gets more than he thought he should....sometimes less...sometimes much less. But they do review the film pretty closely.
Thanks because i know cody benge and chance ansardi was all over the place on D.
Is the head coach or assistant coach that does it ??
The only reason that Estill scored twice in the 4th is because Rockcastle started subbing with 3:50 on the clock in the 3rd.
That's always good sign when you can start subs in 3rd quarter
Estill fumbled the ball 2/3times in the red zone which Rock converted on and Rock returned the 2nd half kickoff all the way down to the goal line. It was actually a very good/competitive game at the start then My Engineers made mistakes and Rock took advantage. If we can limit the turnovers I see Estill losing 1 maybe 2 more games the rest of the year.

Rock has a very good team they should be right back in the playoffs. Again Congrats Rockets and best of luck to you all the rest of the year
does any one know which coach done the stats this week?
Strikeout King Wrote:Estill fumbled the ball 2/3times in the red zone which Rock converted on and Rock returned the 2nd half kickoff all the way down to the goal line. It was actually a very good/competitive game at the start then My Engineers made mistakes and Rock took advantage. If we can limit the turnovers I see Estill losing 1 maybe 2 more games the rest of the year.

Rock has a very good team they should be right back in the playoffs. Again Congrats Rockets and best of luck to you all the rest of the year

Good luck to you boys there at Estill SK. That offense is really something to try to deal with and I was a little worried in the first quarter. If Estill tightens their grip on the football and stops the turnovers and tightens up the defense a little, they could go into the playoffs a ways this year as well.
Getchapull Wrote:does any one know which coach done the stats this week?

I don't.
yes the Estil offense looked good besides the turnovers, that double wing is fun to watch
papagrit Wrote:Good luck to you boys there at Estill SK. That offense is really something to try to deal with and I was a little worried in the first quarter. If Estill tightens their grip on the football and stops the turnovers and tightens up the defense a little, they could go into the playoffs a ways this year as well.

Thanks! Good luck your all's Rockets the rest of the season