Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Danville 43 Corbin 15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
I cant believe Danville dominated this one like they did.
Corbin is just in a rebuilding process thats going to take a couple of years.
congrats to Danville
Maybe Danville is not as over-rated as some proclaimed in the prediction thread.
Yeah, I'll admittedly eat my crow.

Congrats Ads!
Hatz Wrote:Maybe Danville is not as over-rated as some proclaimed in the prediction thread.

This may sound strange, but Danville was not as good as this score sounds. Corbin let a good opportunity for a win slip through their hands tonight. Corbin missed out on 2 sure TD's with WR's running wide open, but one was over thrown and the other under thrown, with Corbin turning it over immediately after. Corbin better stop turning the ball over or it's going to be a long season.
Danville is looking pretty good this year!

Congrats Ads!
Admirals got it figured out this game
Congrats to Danville they came ready to play.They out played the Hounds from start to finish. They out coached the Corbin coaches.Corbin needs help in alot of postions numbers 54 and 55 really needs to learn to block.Number 5 is a good player just needs to get a little smarter.Number 22 has hurt the Hounds at corner every game so far this year gets beat to often.Number 17 way to many big runs around the end needs to learn containment.Number 9 and 7 hang on to the ball way to many turnovers.These are just a hand full of good players that is not producing way to many more to name.Whole team and coaching staff.
i must say i bet not many are feeling sorry for Corbin.
Congrats Ads
Congrats Danville
Congrats ADS.