Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: If you could play college basketball anywhere?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am gonna have to say UK cause that would be like a dream come true for me.
"Jesus Shuttlesworth" Wrote:I am gonna have to say UK cause that would be like a dream come true for me.

I with ya. Even though I suck at basketball. I would wear the jersey with pride and give 100 percent at all times.
def UK...
I say alot of ppl would choose UK just because of the great history and basketball tradition it has.
Gonzaga University.....
Being from Kentucky, it has to be UK. But taking UK out of the picture, I'd say WVU.
uk
If I had to take UK out of the picture I think I'd choose North Carolina.
Duke.
im a die hard UK fan, but i would have to say Duke. hear me out. if i took a scholly there, i could sabotage the program! maybe find a mystery envelope with thousands pf dollars in it, or maybe i could hurt JJ in practice by accident. im telling you it would be sweet. imagine me, corndog23, being the man resposible for destroying the coach k legacy!:flame:

Smile Smile Smile
"FreakNasty" Wrote:Gonzaga University.....

what a tandum that would be.....FreakNasty and FreakMoustachey....
"corndog23" Wrote:what a tandum that would be.....FreakNasty and FreakMoustachey....

That quite possibly might be the funniest thing I have saw this month. :lol: :theman:
Other than UK which is my #1 choice, I'd go to Michigan State or Illinois
I'd have to go with Duke.
Only because I'd be gone after one year.
"FreakNasty" Wrote:That quite possibly might be the funniest thing I have saw this month. :lol: :theman:

no autographs, please.... Smile Smile Smile
KENTUCKY, I would show the prima donnas that we have now what it means to have that name written on the front of their jersey.

I'm not dating my cousin, so it would'nt be Tennessee
I'm not a thug, so it would'nt be Florida
Don't want to play in the NIT, so it would'nt be Loserville
I want to win on my skill and talent, not having the refs give the game to me like Puke does..
Go up against a player from Duke - Dominated.
UK...why ky boy wouldn't...
Duke Blue Devils
"Cameron Crazy" Wrote:Duke.
You make me sick. Def. UK, besides the Cats UCONN.
i would love to play at uk because of all the history and the prestige of the program
"MCfan" Wrote:You make me sick. Def. UK, besides the Cats UCONN.

I'm sorry I make you sick..
I can't think of anywhere I'd rather play than Duke University for the Cameron Crazies!!!
lol besides uk. Id love to play at duke. Just to be on the court with the cameron crazys goin insane and be cheering for you Tongue
Why can't everyone think like you guys?
Cameron Crazies = Top Fans
U of L!!! Go Cards
i mean in the past years ive hated duke but seems like ive grew up and not hated any team because if they are good i respect it lol. And they got the best fans in the nation
i hate everything about dUKe. there just one of those teams i dont like. not to mention i know some dUKe fans and they are just ignorant people. maybe my hatred for them is more on a personal level, but anyway, if i come across a dUKe fan, i hate them.
"corndog23" Wrote:i hate everything about dUKe.

You are only mad because UK is only half the team DUKE is.
UK 4 sure
Pages: 1 2