Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida International @ Louisville (Tonight)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who ya got?

Call me crazy but I'm taking FIU, they should be win the Sun-Belt conference pretty easy this season. UofL didnt look to good last week.

FIU-34
Louisville-30
This game will be a very good one, mark my words.
Thanks MVP. I wasn't aware they played tonight. The Cardinal fans will be in meltdown mode if they lose to FIU. I will definitely be pulling hard for the Panthers. Do they have a pretty squad this year, the Panthers that is?
I hope louisville beats everyone but kentucky personally. But FIU is good. They could win this game.
Louisville 24-21.
torQQue Wrote:Thanks MVP. I wasn't aware they played tonight. The Cardinal fans will be in meltdown mode if they lose to FIU. I will definitely be pulling hard for the Panthers. Do they have a pretty squad this year, the Panthers that is?

Yeah. They play @ 7 on ESPN.

FIU is the favorite to win the Sun-Belt most experts think. I am be wrong on my prediction. Louisville may come out swinging and let everyone know the struggle against Murray St last week was just a fluke but I got the Panthers winning this one.
theVille by 14
The Ville