Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southern Miss @ Marshall 9/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Southern Miss travels to Joan C Edwards Stadium to take on the Herd. Who you got?
Despite what they showed in their opener Southern Miss is the better team
I'll be pulling for Marshall but I'll take So. Miss

So Miss-34
Marshall-17
The Herd should be a much improved team this year. The new coach transition period for the most part will be over. The players will have a better understanding of Holliday's coaching system. The players will know what is expected of the new coaching staff, and vice versa. Will this translate to more wins this season over the likes of UCF, East Carolina, and Southern Miss? I hope so. I would like to see the Herd pull off the upset. I would love to see them win the east in the next couple of years.

What I am really looking forward to is the Marshal vs Louisville match-up in a few weeks. I would love to see the Thundering Herd knock off the Cards Smile
I'll take the Herd because I believe!!!
Westside Wrote:I'll take the Herd because I believe!!!

:pondering:I am leaning toward the upset too. SM only put 19 up on Louisiana Tech, winning by only two. I will take Marshall by 3.

Marshall 27
Southern Miss 24
Southern Misssissippi 31-24.
Westside Wrote:I'll take the Herd because I believe!!!

"I believe I'll have another scotch." - Ron White

"I believe that if you cannot say something nice about someone, you must be talkinga about Hillary Clinton." - Jeff Foxworthy

"I believe that guns do not kill people, husbands who come home from work early do." - Larry the Cable Guy

"I believe that the best way to a man's heart is though his stomach." - Bill Engvall

"I believe that Marshall sucks!!!!" - dangerousdaneerfan

So Miss 35
Moo Tech 14