Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NCC 29 Scott 0 (Frosh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Is this the same NCC staff that cancelled a freshman game last year because they thought they had no chance?
^ Nope
Same coaches as last year....but get your facts straight Ncc didn't play Highlands last year because they were in the Freasmen playoffs against Beechwood
Same coaches as last year.....but get your facts straight....NCC didn't play Highlands last year because they were in the Playoffs.....trust me I know all those kids that played last year and they weren't afraid of anybody
Wideleft01 Wrote:Is this the same NCC staff that cancelled a freshman game last year because they thought they had no chance?
Confusederiously:
1spiritedfan Wrote:Same coaches as last year.....but get your facts straight....NCC didn't play Highlands last year because they were in the Playoffs.....trust me I know all those kids that played last year and they weren't afraid of anybody

I thought the game was during the regular season that got cancelled.

As an FYI, and god knows I hate to side with wideleft - but this is the third year in the last four that NCC has cancelled their JV game with Campbell County. Why schedule JV games if they are going to cancel them.
NCC cancels games on a regular basis. I talked to an NCC freshman last football season. I said "I see you're playing Highlands this year." The kids response was "maybe, coach says it depends on how we do during the season whether we play or not". That's a 100% true story. That tells me all I need to know. Schedule the games, and if you don't like the expected result, just make up an excuse to save face and cancel. What's it teaching? If the going gets too rough, don't try.
No Highlands game was last one of the year for NCC.......ya coaches did say that the game against Highlands may or may not be played depending on how NCC did last year and the date of the scheduled Highlands game, NCC was playing in championship game vs Scott....also not sure about past few years with NCC vs Campbell Co. But Jv game this year was cancelled by Campbell co. Due to heat. Which also pushed back Varsity game on Friday....besides NCC JV got plenty of playing time in 2nd half of Varsity game
1spiritedfan Wrote:No Highlands game was last one of the year for NCC.......ya coaches did say that the game against Highlands may or may not be played depending on how NCC did last year and the date of the scheduled Highlands game, NCC was playing in championship game vs Scott....also not sure about past few years with NCC vs Campbell Co. But Jv game this year was cancelled by Campbell co. Due to heat. Which also pushed back Varsity game on Friday....besides NCC JV got plenty of playing time in 2nd half of Varsity game

No, I know for a fact that it was not cancelled by CCHS. As a matter of fact, CCHS was trying to get Beechwood to play them as they were on the bus home from NCC. NCC coaches told CCHS coaches in the line after the game!
Just repeating what I was told, not trying to mislead anyone. Like I said NCC'S JV got plenty of PT during varsity game, I guess maybe NCC figured there wasn't any use in playing the JV game on Saturday, not sure.