Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (4)Villanova 69 (1)Uconn 64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a hugh win for villanova....Ray lead nova with 26 points and Uconn was lead by gay with 19 points and 8 rebounds....
Great DUKE will be number 1 again. Just perfect.
I thought that boone played his worst game of the year...he finished with only 4 points and 4 rebounds...
Just like high school this shows that on anygiven night anyone can win or lose. Granted Nova is really talented, UCONN is still the better team in my opinion. Hate to see DUKE #1 lol
Yea with this lose duke will more than likely move to the #1 spot.....
As much as I hate to say it, congrats to NOVA on a huge win for the program and puts them in 1st in the Big East. Uconn played a solid game overall but just got outplayed in the last 10:00 minutes of the 2nd half and couldnt do anything right. Plus, Villanova shot the lights out and they are the best shooting team in the Nation with Ray,Lowry and Nardi.
I agree stat..
"CatDawg" Wrote:Great DUKE will be number 1 again. Just perfect.

I like the way you think >Smile
Congrats to Nova... I just really don't like UConn... but my Dukies will be back @ #1... barring some incredible defeat by Wake Forest or Miami
How could anyone want to see duke # 1?
Talent deserves to be #1..
"Cameron Crazy" Wrote:Talent deserves to be #1..

Yeah, the TALENT wearing the black and white stripes....Confusedhh:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2321279
You're going to take away from the Duke team for a mistake a ref called?

I hope your joking...
And after that game, Duke had yet another 1 point contoversial win over Boston College....I think there is a little Referee/Duke/ESPN conspiracy going on, and It is starting to get really plain to see....their little faction is getting exposed.
Accuasations is all it is. Until the NCAA finds something - it's all good.
Big win for the wildcats of Villanova
Big win for 'Nova!
You talk about Duke and talent. They are a great team as bad as I hate to say it but not as athletic and talented as some teams. They showed that when they couldn't guard the athleticism that Georgetown had but my bad thats another thread lol. I think Nova pulled a great win. Showed a lot of hear and determination. End of the year though look out for UCONN
Maybe not Athletic, but Talent is there...
They are shaping up to be an all around team.