Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WKU vs. Navy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:yawn::zzz::flush::biggrin:
Wku!!!!!!
Jarons Wrote::yawn::zzz::flush::biggrin:

:Thumbs:
sdub Wrote:http://sportscode.blogspot.com/2011/09/a...ipmen.html

sdub

Let me give you and WKU some advice. You all should go ahead and fold up for the season. There LOSS to UK WILL be the highlight of the season for the Hilltoppers. It's all down hill from here on out. Navy easily wins this one. By the way sdub, why don't you start posting these WKU threads in the high school section because that's about the talent level of your Hilltoppers.:biggrin:TongueirateSho
^ LMAO, It's killing me to see this SIG for Westy!!!
Stardust Wrote:^ LMAO, It's killing me to see this SIG for Westy!!!

Rub it in Dusty. Go ahead and rub it in. Just as soon as someone beats WVU, I get to take it down. I hope it happens soon. :Sad04:
I think WKU wins this one, and starts helping kentucky's image. I still don't think they were they bad.
sdub

Let me give you and WKU some advice. You all should go ahead and fold up for the season. There LOSS to UK WILL be the highlight of the season for the Hilltoppers. It's all down hill from here on out. Navy easily wins this one. By the way sdub, why don't you start posting these WKU threads in the high school section because that's about the talent level of your Hilltoppers.

Dear Westside,
Your previous comment is simply the pure gold standard of smack talk, the high school talent level comment made me laugh a lot and I might take your advice. But if i start posting in the high school section that means you have to start posting Colonel threads in the Cheerleading section of this forum...it's only fair.

In all seriousness though, the Colonels put up a great effort against K-State
As I said in your other thread. WKU will get flexboned. Navy by 30.
Cmon WKU...Navy by 21.
Please WKU, beat the shit out of those Navy girls for us.

This is the only time I will root for WKU, and it's only because it's Navy.