Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bengals @ Browns (Updates)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Bengals will start their perfect season against the AFC North
Browns by 14
^ I thought we got rid of you!!!

lol j/k
Stardust Wrote:Bengals will start their perfect season against the AFC North
You're right!!! 0-16:biggrin:
Somebody has to win right? I think the Bengals will come out swinging and send the dog pound back to the mistake by the lake. Who Dey baby!!!
Stardust Wrote:^ I thought we got rid of you!!!

lol j/k

lol, Ive been around lurking its football season so im around more
Browns - 28
Bengals - 13
CardinalAlum Wrote:lol, Ive been around lurking its football season so im around more

Glad to have you back in the fold
As much as I know that sitting in front of the television for three hours on Sunday watching this game is going to make me nauseous, I'm expecting an interesting game. I think that the recently incarcerated Cedric Benson is capable of putting up big numbers on Sunday. And with no Carson, the Bengals are going to rely on the run more. The Bengals defense will really struggle against Cribbs and McCoy.

I'm sticking with the Bengals in a 24-21 win.
Hillis and Co. roll big. 1st of our 16 wins this year. jk on the 16 wins, but I do think that My browns make it back to the playoffs atleast as a wild card if Hillis stays healthy and McCoy plays well and the D plays as good as they did for the most part of last year. 6 losses last year were winnable games. This is their year to turn it around IMO. plus Cincy is terrible. Maybe i'm just the most optomistic Browns fan ever..
Sorry Dust, Browns are on the rise and the Bungles somehow keep declining.
Browns 14
Bungles 3
Bengals-14
Browns-13
Browns by 14+
Bengals by 3
Da browns!
Cleveland Browns first-year coach Pat Shurmur has handed his offense to second-year quarterback Colt McCoy. Cincinnati Bengals rookie signal-caller Andy Dalton is now leading the attack for Marvin Lewis' team.

With McCoy and Dalton under center for the season opener, this AFC North rivalry will be renewed Sunday in Cleveland.

Hired in January after Eric Mangini was fired following the Browns' second consecutive 5-11 season, Shurmur brought his West Coast offense to Cleveland.
FAVORITE SPREAD UNDERDOG OVER/UNDER
Cleveland 7 Cincinnati 36.5
Does anyone else think it funny that Bobbi Williams was taking Performance enhancing drugs. I didn't think FAT people did!
Browns get the opening kick. I don't think Nugent can put it in the end zone
Geathers with a block. That looked like a basketball swat
Bengals force a punt on first posession
Horrible punt sets teh Bengals up at the 41
Bengals line creating nice holes early
Inside the Red Zone
AJ Green got held, going to give the Bengals the 1st down
3 penalties already on cleveland
Nugent 24 yard FG

Bengals 3-0
Nugent with his 2nd touchback. This isn't football
That is an awesome Budweiser commercial -Class!
The Bungles are winning!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4