Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tidehoss32 or PlayBoy5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whose team will win this weekend?

Alabama or Penn St?

BTW, TH how has PB5 been?
Tidehoss will have no worrys this weekend.
Bama by 30
Tidehoss will gloat like the peacock that he is:biggrin:
Bama will probably get the W easy.
Roll Tide Roll
Bama 23
Penn 0
Tide Easy
First of all, PB5 is doing great. We work together, so theres been much smack talk about this game all week at work. His two girls are doing amazing, and theyve grown into two little fat butterballs that move like lightning 24/7, lol....as far as the game, just like everything else in life, Big brother beats little brother.

Tide 24
PSU 7

ROLL TIDE!! Big Grin
^

Good to hear man.

Bama-31
Penn St-13
I wondering about ole Playboy the other day. Glad to hear everything is great!

Tide will roll big time..
LIONS take out the elephants.

:worthy:

Nah, tide rolls.
2 good guys this thread created about. Glad to call em my friends.

p.s.... pass the word, Hoss....... Red Sawks Sux, PB.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:LIONS take out the elephants.

:worthy:

Nah, tide rolls.
2 good guys this thread created about. Glad to call em my friends.

p.s.... pass the word, Hoss....... Red Sawks Sux, PB.
Thanks, bro. There isnt a day that goes by he doesnt get reminded that Boston sucks, and that the Sox/Yankees "rivalry" is made up for tv. Hard to call it a rivalry when one team has 27 banners and the other 7 Big Grin
Oh yeah, and Im glad your my friend too Smile

Appreciate the kind words everybody. Love you all Smile
Hey Gang...I'm back..Missed you all as well. As for Ring...bite me, lol. GO SOX! MVP, appreciate you and Mr.Perfect for the shoutout. I have missed the site and looking forward to getting back in the sports chat. As for the game....anything can happen. Big underdogs at home and we have nothing to lose..BUT THE GAME! GO NITTANY LIONS!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Hey Gang...I'm back..Missed you all as well. As for Ring...bite me, lol. GO SOX! MVP, appreciate you and Mr.Perfect for the shoutout. I have missed the site and looking forward to getting back in the sports chat. As for the game....anything can happen. Big underdogs at home and we have nothing to lose..BUT THE GAME! GO NITTANY LIONS!

Why the new name bro?
LONG, LONG story...wish I had my posts back with my name. I feel like a greenhorn, lol..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:LONG, LONG story...wish I had my posts back with my name. I feel like a greenhorn, lol..

Lol, but BGR oldies know who you are and know that your one of the most respectful posters on this site!
Much appreciation bro...Glad to be back with the BGR family..Especially the originals!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Much appreciation bro...Glad to be back with the BGR family..Especially the originals!

That's right! Time to take it back, old school BGR.

Glad your back!!
Glad to have you back PB5.

Still coaching baseball?
Alabama 27-13.
No MVP...Working then coming home to my 2 little idenical twin girls that are now 2 years old. Going to enjoy watching them grow up instead of staying on the road. Appreciate ya asking pal~
Gonna have to go with the Tide in this one. I'd give just about anything to be sittin in that livingroom (i assume they will watch it together) with Hoss and PB5, drink a few cold beers, maybe eat some wings, and listen to them trash talk the hell out of eachother.
Redneck Wrote:Gonna have to go with the Tide in this one. I'd give just about anything to be sittin in that livingroom (i assume they will watch it together) with Hoss and PB5, drink a few cold beers, maybe eat some wings, and listen to them trash talk the hell out of eachother.
It would have been cool to have you there, bro. PB5 watched the UK yawner at Commonwealth, but I let him know what was going on thanks to the cell. There was a TON of trash talking................................................from me Big Grin