Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins @ Paintsville.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What are everyone's thoughts on this game?

Im gonna take the Tigers in a romp 56-14

On a side note I wish a safe and uneventful trip to the Jenkins faithful that come up to paintsville. It is a longgggg way there and back. On some bad roads, Ik I hate that trip.
Im going to say after coming off a loss from magoffin co. the tigers will be hungry and wanting to prove alot of people wrong about there patential..... i say tigers 46-12
Paintsville by 21.
Paintsville.
Dragonsdad Wrote:Paintsville by 21.

If we play like we did against Magoffin county it could be this close.
Jenkins cant stop them Paintsville by 28
Gonna be a BIG Suprise for everyone. Larry "Lionheart" Maggard Will find a way to turn this muthu out come friday. The gears are turning in his mind. He WILL NOT be out coached!!!!!
Confusedleep:

That's what this game will do to the fans.

Just kidding...I'm picking Jenkins by 7

Unregistered

PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:What are everyone's thoughts on this game?

Im gonna take the Tigers in a romp 56-14

On a side note I wish a safe and uneventful trip to the Jenkins faithful that come up to paintsville. It is a longgggg way there and back. On some bad roads, Ik I hate that trip.

Bad roads? Rt. 23 all the way.
Looks it will be a rainy friday night too. Good Stuff
Paintsville by 4 TD's
PHSForever Wrote:Confusedleep:

That's what this game will do to the fans.

Just kidding...I'm picking Jenkins by 7

If we play like we did against magoffin county it could happen.
I think the Tigers will win, but with the Helton kid out for the year it will hurt the Tigers! The Tiger's have a Kid that I watch play last week that could be a great f-ball player, his # is 50. Not hear much talk about him, does anyone know this kid and what grade his in??? I from Magoffin Co and he really look good on the field last week.
Tigers,55-24.
Paintsville will win big i believe........but always hope for jenkins
Paintsville 35 to 6.
Hillbilly F-ball Wrote:I think the Tigers will win, but with the Helton kid out for the year it will hurt the Tigers! The Tiger's have a Kid that I watch play last week that could be a great f-ball player, his # is 50. Not hear much talk about him, does anyone know this kid and what grade his in??? I from Magoffin Co and he really look good on the field last week.

he's a good player but he seems a little lazy at times, could be just that he is out of shape.
Hillbilly F-ball Wrote:I think the Tigers will win, but with the Helton kid out for the year it will hurt the Tigers! The Tiger's have a Kid that I watch play last week that could be a great f-ball player, his # is 50. Not hear much talk about him, does anyone know this kid and what grade his in??? I from Magoffin Co and he really look good on the field last week.

as for your post on the other thread about the lb #45 he could play for any team in the mountains and he played the magoffin game with a cast on and still layed 2 massive hits, he's a game changer for sure.
Paintsville 42-8.
It's gonna be the Green Meanies by whatever Maddog Maggard wants it to be. HE has turned the program around at Jenkins just like he said he would. It is a powder keg about to blow. MAG-A-Roni will have them hittin on all cylinders by the time Hazard comes around.
The Predicament is hilarious, don't know or really care who wins this game but the Predicament has given me a good laugh for the day.
the predicament Wrote:It's gonna be the Green Meanies by whatever Maddog Maggard wants it to be. HE has turned the program around at Jenkins just like he said he would. It is a powder keg about to blow. MAG-A-Roni will have them hittin on all cylinders by the time Hazard comes around.

Childish? A Loser? Or just plain stupid? I'm not sure, but one of the options will suit you.

If prater is gonna be out for a while #50 will be playing fullback more than likely. he had to do the same thing last year.
sherman14 Wrote:Childish? A Loser? Or just plain stupid? I'm not sure, but one of the options will suit you.

Why u hatin Sherminator??? We are for the same team brah!
the predicament Wrote:Why u hatin Sherminator??? We are for the same team brah!

Right
just wondering Wrote:as for your post on the other thread about the lb #45 he could play for any team in the mountains and he played the magoffin game with a cast on and still layed 2 massive hits, he's a game changer for sure.

Just because a kid makes 2 plays in f-ball game makes him great!!! Why didn't he stay at Magoffin Co.??? They fair alot better then P-ville since he left!!! I think the 2 hits he had was the only hits he had in that game. I know between #75, #50 , and #55 probably had ever tackle in the game on D!! Plus the Kill D you all talked about in your post if it wasn't for #50 at the end of the game we will have score a TD on your Killer D!!! Your :lame: just wondering!!! I know not to talk to u when it comes to F-ball players!!! Go Hornets - 2- 0 against the P-ville with Helton kid!!!!:notworthy:notworthy
just wondering Wrote:he's a good player but he seems a little lazy at times, could be just that he is out of shape.

Oh yeah you call a kid LAZY when he's playing Iron man f-ball!! I didn't see the kid sit the whole game and his LAZY!!! Why doesn't your Coach have his Kids in shape, just another mark against your Coach Kinner!!! Plus this is all the info you have on the kid (lazy). I ask around about him and he came over to P-ville about the same time the Helton kid did, but from JCHS!! If he was on that D and had time to rest he would hurt somebody,it's a shame he didn't stay at JCHS!! Go Hornets!!! 2-0 againts P-ville.:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
Good luck TIGERSfrom Raceland! Make our district look good!
Would have never dreamed in a million years that Paintsville would have ever been this down. Would love to see Jenkins with the upset...I will stop there...
Shermanator is BACK!
Pages: 1 2