Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raw 9/6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What happened? I missed it and didn't get to DVR it.
Cena won a stupid match at the end.
Kevin Nash was "Fired".
CM Punk beat R-Truth.
R-Truth and Miz are taking on Air Boom at night of champions.
Triple H versus CM Punk at night of Champions. No DQ. If H loses he resigns as COO.
Random Divas match that I didn't watch.

There ya go!
Sounds awful.
Wasn't anything memorable.

They officially announced "WWE Network" coming in 2012, awesome.
Blah, Blah, Blah - this is the best they could do the week before Monday Night Football???? This certainly did not make me want to tune in instead of the football game!
Stardust Wrote:Blah, Blah, Blah - this is the best they could do the week before Monday Night Football???? This certainly did not make me want to tune in instead of the football game!

Really? Stardust, really? really? really? really? really? That was a tribute to one of my current favorite wrestlers, the Miz? I couldn't stand him. but his character has grown on me. BTW, I agree with you Dusty. This show was weak.
Really?

^ I Love MIZ!!!
^Really?!
^really?
^ Really?

it was a horrible show I didn't even watch half of it lol
Stardust Wrote:^ I Love MIZ!!!

Really?
Strikeout King Wrote:^ Really?

it was a horrible show I didn't even watch half of it lol

Really?
Really!
Really
Really!
What!
Jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This thread should be in the ClassicBlueGrassRivals Forum. lol!
I got two words for ya!...
^Suck it!

btw I met Lex Luger yesterday.
He looked like he was in bad shape...
I saw him on an interview earlier this year - and wow, what a different person than who we remember.

I saw Bautista a few months ago as well - He is NOT Bautista as we remember! Probably 50 pounds smaller
^
Its amazing how small youll get if you quit juicin lol
If Mark Henry ever stops, can you imagine him shrinking down to an 80" chest......
Stardust Wrote:If Mark Henry ever stops, can you imagine him shrinking down to an 80" chest......

I don't think Mark Henry is on anything is he?
^ Hmmm, I really cannot imagine a guy that big keeping that kind of size being on the road 300 days a year, leaving the arena nightly at midnight, eating fast-food keeping that kind of muscle mass. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's not possible, but the pessimist in me say's it's not possible.
Luger had some kinda health issue, he lost a ton of weight heard some rumors he was like down to 170.

But I think he's pretty healthy now.
Stardust Wrote:^ Hmmm, I really cannot imagine a guy that big keeping that kind of size being on the road 300 days a year, leaving the arena nightly at midnight, eating fast-food keeping that kind of muscle mass. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's not possible, but the pessimist in me say's it's not possible.

He could be. I have no idea, but I do have a Bigger Faster Stronger Magazine from when Mark Henry was a senor in high school in Texas. He was a beast back then. He was deadlifting and squatting around 800 and benching over 500 as a junior in high school. I always gave him benefit of the doubt and said he was a freak of nature.
^ I should be clear that I'm not accusing Mark, it's just too hard to keep that size on their schedule. After reading so many books (as you have), it seems like all the big guys dabble in enhancement drugs
Pages: 1 2