Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will this weather not be perfect for a Football Friday night?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Doesn't temps. in the high 50's to mid 60's around the area just scream "It's footbal season!"? (Rain pending)...lol
TongueirateSho:rockon:

Unregistered

im excited to watch some football on friday
Yuck! Imma miss the warm weather. Yes coldness is football weather, but being cold sucks! Im sucha wimp.
Has Been Wrote:Doesn't temps. in the high 50's to mid 60's around the area just scream "It's footbal season!"? (Rain pending)...lol

For Friday night I hope it is 60 degrees and absolutely pours the rain. I hope there is about 4 inches of mud on Lee Major's field at Bradner stadium in Middlesboro. Couldn't be better conditions for a good hard nosed football game.
I love rainy, cold football games! But not at PCC, lol. The field sucks when it's dry.
I always enjoyed playing in rainy 50-60 degree games, but some kids don't. I guess it depends on the kids you have and the caliber game it is!
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:Yuck! Imma miss the warm weather. Yes coldness is football weather, but being cold sucks! Im sucha wimp.

Ditto partner. It can snow like hell - as long as it's 80 degrees out!
I'm a fair weather fan.
Football weather it absolutely screams football
After blistering hot July and August practices, I welcome the cold weather.
torQQue Wrote:After blistering hot July and August practices, I welcome the cold weather.

Me too,TorQQue,me too.
There's something about a cold-mudding ground that just screams F-O-O-T-B-A-L-L !!!
torQQue Wrote:After blistering hot July and August practices, I welcome the cold weather.

I can agree with this. I don't like it when the kids are playing in temps so bad that you worry about them passing out from the heat. Temps in the 50's - 60's are alright by me.
Dragonsdad Wrote:For Friday night I hope it is 60 degrees and absolutely pours the rain. I hope there is about 4 inches of mud on Lee Major's field at Bradner stadium in Middlesboro.

Commodore_Colonel Wrote:I love rainy, cold football games! But not at PCC, lol.

smashmouth Wrote:I always enjoyed playing in rainy 50-60 degree games, but some kids don't.

Eh, I don't mind the cold, even if it's down in the 30's, because that's just football weather.

But I despise playing in the rain, it just makes the game a big mess. Whenever it's raining there are usually a ton of fumbles, lots of guys slipping around, and a higher chance of injuries. And if you're a fan in the stands, it really sucks to sit through pouring rain to watch the game.

Give me temps in the 30's but dry, over temps in the 60's and rainy, ANY DAY.
Not gonna be good for PCC.lol