Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dixie Heights at Conner 9/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dixie is desparate for a win after so much hype before the season started
Wow. Tough call. Dixie looked really lethargic last week, borderline comatose. I'm going with Conner to beat the one man gang.
Dixie Heights
Can you dig it? Wrote:Wow. Tough call. Dixie looked really lethargic last week, borderline comatose. I'm going with Conner to beat the one man gang.

I love that moniker (mocking of course) :Thumbs:
Conner wins the shootout

Ive said it before and i'll say it agai, Dixie's defense is awful
^ From what I saw against HHS, they certainly had no athletes that made me think they could stop the other team!
And with the exception of Pike, the athletes they do have aren't 100% healthy.
i say dispite the criticism, dixie will come out of this game with a big W. it's time for dixie to nut up or shut up
^ I tend to agree with you. They cannot afford to lose to another non 6A school
It's a three man offense at Dixie and 2/3rds (Bruns and Cohorn) are hurt...Dixie is in unchartered water.
Not sure it matters. I can't imagine that Conner is at or below the level that I saw last Thursday, but being a non-district game it's essentially meaningless. A win would be a nice confidence booster for the little Colonels, but they'll still be tied for first in the district come Saturday morning.
I think Conner wins by 14.
Dixie has to take this game.
35 to 31 Colonels.
Conner will win this one for Hoffa
Dixie Heights 35-21.