Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dayton @ Bishop Brossart 9/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Green Devils current 15 game losing streak started with the Mustangs in 2009
And continues with the Mustangs in 2011. Not sure where the bottom is for Dayton.
Bishop Brossart
Brossart wins this one big 30+.
It should get ugly early
Don't forget the game will be played at Scott tonight.
^ I already forgot - THANKFULLY!!!! Wink
I'm currently a member of the Greendevils and tonight will not be an easy game for Brossart. I'm back and ready to help my team get a win. Look for #22 if you'll be there.
Dejujuan Wrote:I'm currently a member of the Greendevils and tonight will not be an easy game for Brossart. I'm back and ready to help my team get a win. Look for #22 if you'll be there.
why should tonight be any different than the last two meeting of these teams? How much of an improvement will you make compared to the first two games of the season?
Dejujuan Wrote:I'm currently a member of the Greendevils and tonight will not be an easy game for Brossart. I'm back and ready to help my team get a win. Look for #22 if you'll be there.

Welcome aboard BGR - and please don't be scared to come back hear after tonights loss to the Stangs and accept eating crow:biggrin:
34-14 ha i told you that we would do it. GO DEVILS!
^ Great job kid. You have the right to gloat. Very impressive victory for the Green Devils.
Congrats Dayton
Stardust Wrote:^ Great job kid. You have the right to gloat. Very impressive victory for the Green Devils.

TongueirateSho:Thumbs:
Well this is only the beginning. Hopefully we can continue to win and get better throughout the season.