Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Central-27 DeSales(Louisville)-7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Didn't see this one reported on here. Good Win by the yellow Jackets.:Cheerlead
Pride and Football Wrote:Didn't see this one reported on here. Good Win by the yellow Jackets.:Cheerlead

Definitely. I think Central is the 3rd best team in Louisville this year, behind Trinity and Manual. The next few games will tell the tale I guess.
Central outscored DeSales 21-0 in the second half en route to a 27-7 home victory Friday night in high school football action.

Central (2-1) running back Anthony Wales accounted for 233 yards and three touchdowns. He rushed for 144 yards and two touchdowns and added 92 yards receiving, including an 80-yard touchdown reception in the third quarter.

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/2...st-DeSales
Congrats to Central
Congrats Central
Despite the score, it was a good game. DeSales was up 7-0, with an opportunity to go up 2 scores right before the half, but couldn't get it done. Central scored right before the half to make it 7-6 at halftime. Second half was all Central. It was a good game, and good atmosphere. Central is tough, and my fav to win 3A again this year. DeSales starts the season 0-2, but have played 2 really good teams, with a third, being Holy Cross this Friday. It'll help when district games roll around.