Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Packers Are Gonna Repeat!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just so everyone knows Smile

[Image: Packers%20GRID68K.jpg]
You're an idiot.
Real Badman Wrote:You're an idiot.

Your still Mr Limp That cant get hired at Game Stop.
I don't recon.
Tom Brady gets #4 this year.
Aslan Wrote:I don't recon.
Tom Brady gets #4 this year.

Since the cheating CAM, Patriots haven't seen the Promise Land.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Since the cheating CAM, Patriots haven't seen the Promise Land.

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:
:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:

But the Packers aren't winning it again...
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Since the cheating CAM, Patriots haven't seen the Promise Land.

They'll make it this year. Pats/Pack Superbowl.
Not to bust your bubble But the WILL NOT win the Super Bowl this year.
There gonna repeat Guys, Like it or not. Smile
Seriously, it is gonna be a repeat.
LWC Wrote:Seriously, it is gonna be a repeat.

Not you too?

:poker face:
^I just can't see why they are not a serious contender to do so. They won the Superbowl injury plagued AND they bring almost everyone back. Can you imagine Aaron Rodgers and that offense with some BALANCE! WOW!

I would love to see my Texans, but we will be happy with a division title and content with a playoff appearance.
LWC Wrote:^I just can't see why they are not a serious contender to do so. They won the Superbowl injury plagued AND they bring almost everyone back. Can you imagine Aaron Rodgers and that offense with some BALANCE! WOW!

I would love to see my Texans, but we will be happy with a division title and content with a playoff appearance.

I just can't see them winning it back-2-back. That's tough! At any level.
I think the Pats will make it to the Superbowl. But I do believe this is the Eagles year.

Eagles beats New England in the Superbowl!
Ok at the start of last season people picked the Saints to go back to the super bowl just bc they won the year before...

This is like Dirk and Rodgers winning ESPY's for best players.... We live in a CHAMPIONSHIP world people only look at who is the champion...

Jets, Eagles, Pats, Colts, Steelers, Bears, Falcons, Ravens, and Packers could all win the super bowl....
I believe that we will have a Steelers/Packers rematch in the Super Bowl.
Jarons Wrote:I believe that we will have a Steelers/Packers rematch in the Super Bowl.

Ill give you this one.
ekff Wrote:Ok at the start of last season people picked the Saints to go back to the super bowl just bc they won the year before...

This is like Dirk and Rodgers winning ESPY's for best players.... We live in a CHAMPIONSHIP world people only look at who is the champion...

Jets, Eagles, Pats, Colts, Steelers, Bears, Falcons, Ravens, and Packers could all win the super bowl....

I pick My Pack every year. No matter how they contended the year before :truestory:
Jarons Wrote:I believe that we will have a Steelers/Packers rematch in the Super Bowl.

Boy would I like to have a rematch at those throw-up colored jerseys!
ekff Wrote:Ok at the start of last season people picked the Saints to go back to the super bowl just bc they won the year before...

Colts don't have a shot this year. IMO they're not even going to make the playoffs.
I think we will see another surprise team like the last two seasons, maybe the Falcons or the Chargers.
I usually never pick a repeat, but the team is BETTER this year than last.
^ I agree LWC, to repeat is more difficult than winning the first time. I'm not exactly sure they are the best team, but they are certainly one of the top 3
Not if a certain team in Western Pa has anything to say about it......
Aslan Wrote:Colts don't have a shot this year. IMO they're not even going to make the playoffs.

Well Manning has never missed the Playoffs so until it happens they are a team to beat.....

I don't understand why people are writing Manning and Colts off...

Everyone wants to say Manning had a bad year last year and he had 4,700 yds and 33 td's and made the playoffs if thats a BAD year then I've been right all along Manning is the greatest ever...

Colts will make the Playoffs
Packers could finish 3rd in their division....
ekff Wrote:Well Manning has never missed the Playoffs so until it happens they are a team to beat.....

Everyone wants to say Manning had a bad year last year and he had 4,700 yds and 33 td's and made the playoffs if thats a BAD year then I've been right all along Manning is the greatest ever...

He has missed the playoffs twice. His rookie year, the Colts finished 3-13. I don't remember the exact year, but it was Jim Mora's final season, the Colts finished 6-10.
Jarons Wrote:He has missed the playoffs twice. His rookie year, the Colts finished 3-13. I don't remember the exact year, but it was Jim Mora's final season, the Colts finished 6-10.

yeah I forgot about 2001.. 6-10 that was Reggie Wayne rookie season
ekff Wrote:Well Manning has never missed the Playoffs so until it happens they are a team to beat.....

Like Jaron said, he's missed the playoffs twice before.
And yeah, 33tds and 4,700 yards sounds great but somehow you forgot to include those 17 interceptions.
Colts management don't even know if Peyton is going to be ready for the first few games. His neck is healing slower than he anticipated. I think he'll be ready for that first game and keep the streak alive. But he takes a few good hits, with him already being injured, he going to injure himself worse. Also he's not getting invaluable reps in with his receivers. Their timing is going to be off to start the season. The odds are just really against Manning and the Colts. I'm thinking they'll go between 4-12 to 6-10.
^ Aslan, this is professional football. Since when has an injury not turned into a marketing ploy? When have players or management ever been truthful? Underestimate the Colts this year, and they just might go undefeated....
Pages: 1 2