Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (4) LSU 40 - (3) Oregon 27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
LSU is big, strong, fast, and a great coached team! Their scary good!
LSU/Alabama
So sad that the national championship is gonna be played in the regular season.
But would thing I do have to complain about is, these are D1 prospects playing top notch football. Does no body run sprints anymore? Way to many cramping!!
I'm gonna hate to see the UK/LSU Game. It's gonna get ugly fast. It could be 70-0
^Not a far stretch at all. If Kentucky dont turn it around.
Awesome, Love it!

SEC!!!!!!!!
MVP2 Wrote:Awesome, Love it!

SEC!!!!!!!!

I love it too. But I hate it that we are in the toughest conference known to man in any sport! lol

:happytear:
And to beat it off,,Lsy won withouth their starting QB and WR/Spec Teams player!!! That defense is nasty. LSU made a statement tonight.
Man, I was BAD wrong.
As an SEC fan, I loved it!
Without there starting QB? Correct?
Strikeout King Wrote:I'm gonna hate to see the UK/LSU Game. It's gonna get ugly fast. It could be 70-0

LSu runs a pro style offense they won't score near that much on our D.
I was wrong, but I'm glad. LSU impressed me quite a bit. Although they should've went with some Pro-Combat uni's like Oregon, Boise and Gawga did just to even it out, lol.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Without there starting QB? Correct?

You are correct. And their starting MLB.
Quack quack boom. LSU is loaded this year.
loved LSU's mascot dressed up like a duck hunter.
^That was awesome!!
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:LSu runs a pro style offense they won't score near that much on our D.

I don't care if they run the spread or the wishbone.
LSU is perfectly capable of putting a lot of points up on UK.
zaga_fan Wrote:I don't care if they run the spread or the wishbone.
LSU is perfectly capable of putting a lot of points up on UK.

Good lord Kentucky can't beat teams that run the spread. If you haven't noticed that over the past 10-15 years then you are crazy. When teams run a pro style kentucky can beat them. Do you honestly think it is a coincidence that the first time we ever beat spurrier was when he switched to the Pro Style. Do you think it is a coincidence that LSU is the only #1 team we have beat in the 60 years. And guess what they ran a pro style. Mississippi state switched to the spread, we can't beat them. Ole Miss ran the spread last year, we can't beat them. Hell this will be our best shot at Florida in the 26 year streak, because they switched to a pro style.
LSU is going to be tough to beat this year. I can't wait for the LSU-Alabama game this year.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Good lord Kentucky can't beat teams that run the spread. If you haven't noticed that over the past 10-15 years then you are crazy. When teams run a pro style kentucky can beat them. Do you honestly think it is a coincidence that the first time we ever beat spurrier was when he switched to the Pro Style. Do you think it is a coincidence that LSU is the only #1 team we have beat in the 60 years. And guess what they ran a pro style. Mississippi state switched to the spread, we can't beat them. Ole Miss ran the spread last year, we can't beat them. Hell this will be our best shot at Florida in the 26 year streak, because they switched to a pro style.

You actually make some good points.
[quote=PaintsvilleTigerfan]LSu runs a pro style offense they won't score near that much on our D.[/QUOTE

The LSU Offense doesn't scare me a whole lot, cause I agree we usually have success at defending Pro Style offenses. However, that doesn't mean LSU doesn't have the potential to hang 50 on us. Their defense might be responsible for 28+.
LSU was great in this game, scary for the SEC. I still do not see LSU playing for the SEC title. South Carolina over Alabama in the SEC championship. LSU will play these two close though.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:[quote=PaintsvilleTigerfan]LSu runs a pro style offense they won't score near that much on our D.[/QUOTE

The LSU Offense doesn't scare me a whole lot, cause I agree we usually have success at defending Pro Style offenses. However, that doesn't mean LSU doesn't have the potential to hang 50 on us. Their defense might be responsible for 28+.

If we play like we did against WKU then they won't have to put an offense on the field.