Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan Co. vs Lee High, VA. 9/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[IMG][/IMG]

Score Predictions?...Thoughts?....Small banter with cool pics?

HCHS is 3-0 going into this game!....will they continue to roll?
no contest HARLAN BIG .varsity plays first quarter ,j v second, freshman second half. 65 to 7 maybe 65 to 0 .
HC =big win. 30-40 pts.:1:
Harlan wins big. but ive never heard of this team. are they any good? can someone post some stats on these generals.
Harlan Co. 62
Lee High 14
Emergency Room Afternoon for the Generals.
I gotta give it to Lee High though. I think they have played us the past 3 years and gotten pretty much a beat down every time. Coach Larkey had to beg, borrow and steal to get games this year and at least they are willing to keep playing the Bears!
Lee County has a top notch band.
HC by a running clock
I love my filthy animals!!! They will continue there winning streak!!!
Good Luck Bears!!!
Black Bears roll. However many Larkey wants to score!
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:I gotta give it to Lee High though. I think they have played us the past 3 years and gotten pretty much a beat down every time. Coach Larkey had to beg, borrow and steal to get games this year and at least they are willing to keep playing the Bears!

I love their school, they have wonderful school spirit and have never been nothing but nice, in my oponion they are a real class act.
Should be another easy one for the Black Bears!! I really don't see this
Harlan Co team giving up any points against Lee!

Harlan Co. - 56

Lee, VA - 0
This should be a good game
This will be the Black Bears first home game...(Not counting Corbin Scrimage)...the fans will be pumped and the atmosphere will be electric that night!....should be a great crowd considering how many fans have been following the team as they have had far away games!....Very proud of the Black Bear Nation and family!:Thumbs::loveya:
Not sure there should even be a thread about this game, only the ignorant think that Lee has a legit chance...
Black Bears!
77-0
Someone better have some oxygen ready on the sideline, cause McMillian, Middleton and Brewer will be doing a lot of running.

Harlan County- A lot
Lee High- Not so much
Stardust Wrote:HC by a running clock

Someone remind me when the mercy rule starts in Kentucky hs football. 35...45?
When you lead by 45 or more.
The_Game_MRD Wrote:This should be a good game

This will be a good game for about the first 10 plays or so, after that it will be all Black Bears.

Lee County has a nice stadium, nice fans, good coaches, just not enough play makers to be competitive.
Lee High in a squeaker Smile
Harlan county wins big

Mountain Pride

HC wears em down by 2nd qtr, clock is running by early 4th...
bummed we don't have a game this week!
Harlan County has had some tough games so far this season against some tough competition. I say its been one of Harlan Countys best schedules those teams where tough. I say Harlan will win this game by 6 pts.
^
Intruder Alert!
The Harlan County Black Bears should win this game. This will be the first home game of the season after traveling to Morristown, Tennessee, Lexington and Gate City, Virginia. It will really be nice to finally be home for a game.
Bears
Pages: 1 2 3 4