Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Central Michigan @ Kentucky 9/10.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Both won their opening game.

CMU beat South Carolina State-21-6

Kentucky beat Western Kentucky by a score of 14-3.

UK-27
Central Michigan-17
Uk 31-17
What time and is it going to be on TV?
12:00pm......ESPNU.
The way we played against WKU. I'd not be surprised to get beat.

But I believe we will win.
They will get all of the Bull in the WKU game sorted out and come out looking for blood. imo.
if their receivers dont learn to catch the ball then they will get beat, they couldnt catch the clap in a whore house against western. an newton just needs to take his time, he looks to worried that he will make a mistake.

but me being a wildcat fan ill take uk by 7

21 to 14
UK defense looks good. Offense needs to improve big time!

Kentucky-28
Central Michigan-24
UK just because it's at home.

UK-27
Central Michigan-20
Central Michigan is much better than WKU and they will beat UK. Hope I'm wrong but I do believe this will be a humiliating loss for the Cats.

Central Michigan 17
Kentucky 14
Aslan Wrote:Central Michigan is much better than WKU and they will beat UK. Hope I'm wrong but I do believe this will be a humiliating loss for the Cats.

Central Michigan 17
Kentucky 14

I think WKU is going to surprise a lot pf people this year. I don't think Central Michigan is any better than WKU.

The 4th quarter UK offense looked a whole lot better than the first 3 quarters put together. The UK D is a lot better than last year. The O-Line needs to get rid of the bumps and bruises.

I think UK will look better on Saturday. UK-28 CM-7
Kentucky wins there second in a row.
The Chippewas have had some very good years in the past, but once they became a D1 program, they have been horrible on the road. I would be surprised if the Cats doe not get healthy in this game!
Stardust Wrote:The Chippewas have had some very good years in the past, but once they became a D1 program, they have been horrible on the road. I would be surprised if the Cats doe not get healthy in this game!

I hope your Right. We need to get that offense going.
UK-28
Central Michigan-14

Newton will have a slow start, but will pick it up.
Central Michigan - 24

Kentucky - 17

Hope I'm wrong tho.
UK's offense looks better,the D play good not great,Cats win 31-10.
GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The offense plays better and Kentucky wins 24-7.
Could someone please post a link Sat. of the game.
Although I hope we play bad and still win because we never can follow up two good games in a row and we HAVE to beat Loserville.
I hate it when these games get put on ESPNU. Im going to both games but its bull.
90% of people in KY probably dont have ESPNU. I know i dont and its ridicolous. The UK/UofL games would get a lot more viewers this year IMO on wkyt. Two bad teams arent going to get many viewers across the country.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I hate it when these games get put on ESPNU. Im going to both games but its bull.
90% of people in KY probably dont have ESPNU. I know i dont and its ridicolous. The UK/UofL games would get a lot more viewers this year IMO on wkyt. Two bad teams arent going to get many viewers across the country.

I hear ya Run! I have ESPNU on digital, but my digital box hasn't worked in months and they still haven't came to fix it. The only reason I purchased a digital box was because some of the Kentucky games were being aired on ESPNU. I liked it much better before EPSN bought SEC television rights. Every Kentucky game was aired on a local channel. Not anymore! Also, why in the hell do they black out the ESPN 360 streams of a Kentucky game if you are in Kentucky? That doesn't make much sense to me? Like you said, it is not like a lot people outside the state would tune in to watch two bad football teams.

Anyway, I have found that someone is always streaming the game on justintv. I usually just plug my laptop into my projector and watch the cats via internet. I am sure someone will be streaming again this week too. I will make sure I share the link on here for those that don't have ESPNU.
Alot of people will watch Louisville and Kentucky because of the rivalry aspect, but I agree It was better on WKYT.
Hey Q, or someone could we get a link posted when the game starts.

It would be greatly appericiate!
^It's not on TV?
It's on ESPNU......I dont have ESPNU Sad

And.....so is the UK/UL game next week.
I'm about to shoot myself. This is some bullshat. Why, why does this have to happen? Why can't I just watch UK in peace?

Can someone PLEASE keep us updated before I go and rip some ESPN heads off and eat my cereal out of them?

:why::disappoint::rage:
10-3 CMU. UK continues to look awful.
Please somebody help!!!! Are we going to win or what?! How have we played??
Right on time. Thanks bro.

I told you.
Pages: 1 2