Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co @ Whitley Co
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bell Co 62
Whitley Co 7
Bell 55 Whitley 6
Bell 48
Whitley 7
Bell County 56
Whitley County 13
I thought about predicting a shut out only scoring 3 pts so far for the year.
Bell County by how many they want.

Whitley Co. has yet to live up to their expectations.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I thought about predicting a shut out only scoring 3 pts so far for the year.

It's very possible.
Weakest team ive ever seen Whitley field.
Bell will put up as many as they want.
If bell leaves there starters in, which im completely fine with, they'll put up 70.
Is Whitley young this year? I have always had great respect for Coach Black and the Colonel program. What is not working for them in 2011?

BTW is seems Bell always has the answer for Whitley, just a bad match-up for WC.
Bell Co-58
Whitley-00
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Is Whitley young this year? I have always had great respect for Coach Black and the Colonel program. What is not working for them in 2011?

BTW is seems Bell always has the answer for Whitley, just a bad match-up for WC.

Whitley is TOO young this year.
Were only dressing around 40 players and the majority of them are underclassmen. The returning starters we did have all just about quit.
Its just gonna be a long year for Whitley. Growing pains for atleast 2-3 years before being ready to step up and compete with teams like Bell.
If we dont get more kids out though, well lets just say we will never turn it around.
I really hate to hear that.
Always enjoyed this Bell-Whitley series. I enjoy the passion Whitley fans have had for their program, usually bring alot of fans to Bell Co, and they make the games way more enjoyable when Bell is on the road at Whitley. Nothing but respect for them. Always a tough bunch of kids that'll fight until the final whistle regardless of the score from what I've personally saw. I'll take Bell by alot, but don't in anyway expect these Whitley kids not to give it all they have. Real shame with the kids quitting and coaches being forced to field so many young kids, Hope they can turn it around quick.
BellCoFaithful Wrote:Always enjoyed this Bell-Whitley series. I enjoy the passion Whitley fans have had for their program, usually bring alot of fans to Bell Co, and they make the games way more enjoyable when Bell is on the road at Whitley. Nothing but respect for them. Always a tough bunch of kids that'll fight until the final whistle regardless of the score from what I've personally saw. I'll take Bell by alot, but don't in anyway expect these Whitley kids not to give it all they have. Real shame with the kids quitting and coaches being forced to field so many young kids, Hope they can turn it around quick.

Likewise with Bell.
Ive always been a fan of Bell as well and love to watch there dominance of mountain football.
Whitley hasnt really competed with Bell at all since this rivalry renenwed due mostly to the fact Bell has been unreal over the past 5 years.
I always love playing/watching Bell/Whitley game sin the 90's. Those were some unbelievable games.
Bell Co.
Bell Co @ Whitley Co...................even more reason to have kicked the field goal at Rockcastle.

However, I think Whitley gets there first TD of the year in this game, probably somewhere around the 48-0 mark.

Bell Co. 54
Whitley Co 7
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Likewise with Bell.
Ive always been a fan of Bell as well and love to watch there dominance of mountain football.
Whitley hasnt really competed with Bell at all since this rivalry renenwed due mostly to the fact Bell has been unreal over the past 5 years.
I always love playing/watching Bell/Whitley game sin the 90's. Those were some unbelievable games.

Compete or not, They deserve respect from all Bell fans, and players. I'd go as far as saying they deserve respect from all other close mountain schools. When many schools in the reasonable distance were basically running and refusing to play Bell, Whitley stepped up and wouldnt back down. Pretty respectable bunch of people if you ask me. Even with Bell dominating the series the past couple years, the Whitley team has never given up until the final whistle, that's a product of good tough coaching, and a competitive bunch of kids. No matter the score, I enjoy watching the two teams get after each other and compete.
BellCoFaithful Wrote:Compete or not, They deserve respect from all Bell fans, and players. I'd go as far as saying they deserve respect from all other close mountain schools. When many schools in the reasonable distance were basically running and refusing to play Bell, Whitley stepped up and wouldnt back down. Pretty respectable bunch of people if you ask me. Even with Bell dominating the series the past couple years, the Whitley team has never given up until the final whistle, that's a product of good tough coaching, and a competitive bunch of kids. No matter the score, I enjoy watching the two teams get after each other and compete.

you always hate to see a team like whitley that works hard and never backs down from a challenge not get the respect that they deserve.
Bell by as many as they want. I hope they don't run up the score lol!:please:
Bell unravels and goes down to Whitley 45-7...

Ok, so; that's not going to happen but I thought I would put it on screen just to see what it looks like.

Bell wins out this year. Bell and KC will beat HC and bring them back to earth to realize they are the 3rd best team in the tri-county area. Yep.
^
I almost hit the like button on that one lol
Football1 Wrote:Bell unravels and goes down to Whitley 45-7...

Ok, so; that's not going to happen but I thought I would put it on screen just to see what it looks like.

Bell wins out this year. Bell and KC will beat HC and bring them back to earth to realize they are the 3rd best team in the tri-county area. Yep.

That TRIANGLE is yet to be decided. I wish all 3 teams in that TRIANGLE wins State Championships this year.
Bell Co.-56
Whitley-6
king360 Wrote:Bell Co.-56
Whitley-6

I like your enthusiasm
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I like your enthusiasm

I wish Whitley would win.lol
king360 Wrote:I wish Whitley would win.lol

lol much better.
Dont let it happen again.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:lol much better.
Dont let it happen again.

Ok there mr. Rockcastle.lol
king360 Wrote:Ok there mr. Rockcastle.lol

lol yea.
I honestly cant wait for the Perry/Rock matchup.
It has the potential to be the best game in the mountins this year along with Harlan/Bell.
Ive been saying all year im high on Rock and believe they will go 9-1 at worst. Hopefully im right, but i wouldnt mind seeing PCC winning as well.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:lol yea.
I honestly cant wait for the Perry/Rock matchup.
It has the potential to be the best game in the mountins this year along with Harlan/Bell.
Ive been saying all year im high on Rock and believe they will go 9-1 at worst. Hopefully im right, but i wouldnt mind seeing PCC winning as well.

Why? Who have they beaten?
Another big win for Bell.
king360 Wrote:Why? Who have they beaten?

Ive gone into the profession of fortune telling as a side job for some extra cash and i see a 21-14 rock win over perry.:biggrin:
Pages: 1 2