Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lewis Co. Lions v/s Powell County Pirates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright everyone. This week is over. It is time to prepare for next week. What do you think?
Should be a good game. LC is tough at home. Powell has a great run game and LC has a great run defense.
If Powell shows up with the same defense that showed up against PCC then they will win. They have won the games they weren't expected to. Now they have to dig in, not get over confident and win the rest.
Powell improves to 3-0
Going with the Pirates in this one.
If Powell plays like they are capable of I know they will win. They have a very quick Defense that will hit you and not afraid to take chances. The Offense has proven that they can run on anybody. They have improved from times past. This is not the same team everyone expects. I pick Powell Co.
PC at home wins!
My gut goes with Powell Co. but Lewis Co. is the surprise team this year so far in my opinion, they just seem to win when they were not suppose to.
Stardust Wrote:PC at home wins!

Lewis is the home team.
Powell wins!!! Too much for the Lions this year.
Powell wins. Lewis will struggle to put points on the board.
I'm gonna take Powell County in this one.
PC in this one.
PC by 14
Hmm... This is starting to look like the Powell/PCC prediction thread.
LClion4life Wrote:Hmm... This is starting to look like the Powell/PCC prediction thread.
Not Quiet! I didn't see anyone say Powell by 6 TD's. I just think that Powell wins. It doesn't matter by how many. The lop sided scores look better but whether it is by 1 point or 30 points, I just want a "W".TongueirateSho
Can LC stop Coach Burchett perfect teaching of the belly?
DEVIL89 Wrote:My gut goes with Powell Co. but Lewis Co. is the surprise team this year so far in my opinion, they just seem to win when they were not suppose to.

I disagree totally. Powell has shocked eastern Kentucky probably more than any other team in the state.
Powell by 21. Should be a good game.