Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle Co. @ Estill Co, 9/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who will win
Scores and possibly game breakers for both teams?
Rockcastle has a chance to start 4-0, this has not happened since 2001. This game will not effect that, comming off of a well played game against Whitley. It should have been a blowout but when Rockcastle put their subs in Whitley drove it down the field about 50 yards and kicked a field goal. Rockcastle Varisty Defense is yet to be scored on this season.
Really? This one shouldn't be close after the first few minutes.

Rock 54
Estill Co 3 (Rock Futures team will give up another field goal in the 4th :HitWallSmile
Rock crushes Estill 54-0
Rockcastle County
Looks like another blowout. I'm sorry Strikeout King.

With the schedule becoming tougher after this week, it could get really ugly because Coach Parkey will want at least 3 full quarters of play from his starters.

I will not predict a score, but I will predict that Rockcastle scores at will.
Rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Rockcastle County
I think this game will get ugly fast ROCK wins easy n the starters will get rested for tougher opponents
Sorry SK, but the Rock rolls.
Once again I will be right, rock blows out an easy opponent. When do we actually play someone?
Rockcastle---48
Estill-20
Ill take Rock in a blowout. Clark Rowe will run all over this team.

RC-61
EC-13
41-7 Rock. hope its a injury free game.
Rock marks up another win on that vicious schedule

Rock-48
Estill-14
Rockcastle County - 53

Estill County - 7
king360 Wrote:Rock marks up another win on that vicious schedule

Rock-48
Estill-14

Gotta build confidence in a team that won 4 games last year. Had been playing Boyle County, Bell County, (a good) Knox Central and Whitley County, Pulaski when they were good, etc....

I am glad they have added an easier game or two.
who has estill played this year.
^ Breathitt County

We beat our selves in that Wayne County game. going into the 4th quarter we trailed 40-22, we scored and got the 2 pt conversion made it 40-30, we got the ball back again and scored, missed the extra point, made it 40-36, recovered the onside kick and on the very first play we fumbled the ball, wayne recovered and punched it in for another TD making it 47-36
Im going to go with the underdog. Estill in a upset. Anything can happen on a Friday night gents. Just look at last weeks games.
Rock reminds me of a lot of teams we have seen in the 2nd and 3rd round of the playoffs the past several years. They come in with an undefeated or 1 lose record but play a weak schedule; then in playoffs against top teams they think they are going to win and get blown out. curious to see how the season plays out for Rockcastle.
^The difference sstack, is two things:
1. Rock for YEARS played a brutal schedule (This Junior and Senior class has played Boyle and Bell [twice] in the same season!)
2. There are some good teams left on it (i.e. Non-conference against Perry CC)
LWC Wrote:^The difference sstack, is two things:
1. Rock for YEARS played a brutal schedule (This Junior and Senior class has played Boyle and Bell [twice] in the same season!)
2. There are some good teams left on it (i.e. Non-conference against Perry CC)

I did notice their schedules the past two years were much tougher. Just think with this years schedule, it might give the team and fans some false hope.
sstack Wrote:Rock reminds me of a lot of teams we have seen in the 2nd and 3rd round of the playoffs the past several years. They come in with an undefeated or 1 lose record but play a weak schedule; then in playoffs against top teams they think they are going to win and get blown out. curious to see how the season plays out for Rockcastle.

I am right there with you
RC big in this one
I think that Rock's varsity defense will keep the shutout streak going! But, I do think that Estill will score once Rock's JVs are in!

Rockcastle Co. - 42

Estill Co. - 7
This should be a good game.
Rockcastle Co. - 44
Estill Co. - 23
is estill young this year. who are some of there main players
Pages: 1 2