Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell County @ Pulaski County 9/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is one of the games I've been waiting for.

The Maroons have had the Laker's number for the past few years. Pulaski will have had an extra week to come back from their loss to the Jumpers, while Russell Co is coming off it's third straight win.

Who do you think wins? Why?
Come on now, have all you Maroon supporters gone into hiding after the Somerset game?.......let's get some opinion.
RC by 17
Pulaski is retooling their D changing around some personel not the scheme. Pulaski lost the game on both sides of the line against Somerset. I think the Lakers may be as good as yhey have been in many many years. Pulaski has more athletes but they are still very young. Britt will be too much....Lakers win a good one!

RC 35
PC 28
Both of these teams can score in bunches....but both are soft on defense. The Lakers will have the best player on the field Friday in Britt....but the game is on Pulaski's field. Special teams will be big in a game of closely matched teams and I think the Maroons have the advatage there if they don't kick to Britt. I'll take Pulask at home in a thriller 35-34.
This will be a very interesting game. Hopefully, it will answer some questions.

I'm going with Russell by a TD but I would not be a bit surprised to see Pulaski pull it out.
^I echo what he said.
Pulaski is going to have to tackle better than they did against Somerset to win this one. It'll be a long night if they let Britt run wild. With two weeks to prepare I think the Maroons will have it together.

Pulaski Co. 31
Russell Co. 28
I just have a feeling that Russell County is going to win. Pulaski County should win, but I just feel like the Lakers will pull off the victory.
i believe pc by 10, russell county's defense is suspect, the game probaly will be high scoring if weather clears

Unregistered

The Lakers may be smaller than the Maroons but they have athletes all over the field! The Lakers who are led by a talented group of sophomores and juniors have whipped the Maroons JV squads the last two years. Even going back to middle school this same group of Kids have never lost to the kids at Pulaski.....Nick Britt will have a huge night!
Lakers 35
Maroons 21
I think that the Maroons have had time to correct their mistakes with the week off and will be ready to get back to their winning ways!!

Pulaski Co. - 35

Russell Co. - 21
Feel that PC will win this one in a close matchup after having an extra week to prepare. Feel they learned alot in their loss to Somerset.
Pulaski by 10
Russell Co.
Pulaski has been Russell Co's nemesis for the past few years. For some reason the Lakers have just not played well against the Maroons. However, I think that all changes this year. I expect Russell Co to come out and show that their Defense isn't quite as weak as what most people think, and the Laker offense will just be too much for Pulaski to stop.

Russell Co 41
Pulaski Co 28