Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro Fan punches Bell County Coach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
saw the police put a middlesboro coach in the cruiser after he hit the bell coach between the eyes. fact.
Why did WYMT not report this.
Running the score up on a weaker smaller already beaten apponent must not be acceptable by all.
wonder if Bell County is going to try and do the same to The Harlan County Black bears.
Dont think so this year.
Come on now coaches show some class you supposed to set examples.
Running up the score and keeping starters in is bad enough and then fighting..geesh:dontthink
Aside from your personal opinion on the matter, did this actually happen? If so, WOW
I'll wait to hear this as fact. If so, there will be a police report
NOT A FACT! M'boro fan not a coach!!!! The m'boro coaches know the score was not ran up ask them. It could have been much worse. Bell started subbing JV kids in the 3rd. Final score was by 3rd string team.

Get your facts right before you post crap! M'boro and Bell coaches are competitors but still close friends.
Thanks for another side of the story
Tammi Wrote:saw the police put a middlesboro coach in the cruiser after he hit the bell coach between the eyes. fact.
Running the score up on a weaker smaller already beaten apponent must not be acceptable by all.
wonder if Bell County is going to try and do the same to The Harlan County Black bears.
Dont think so this year.
Running up the score and keeping starters in is bad enough and then fighting..geesh:dontthink

Running up the score is something that unfortunately happens in high school football. But I say that the Jackets asked for it. The Jackets had unsportsmanlike penalties all game long. Dalton Hughett was sent out of the game for it and then came back and did it again. The coach should have taken him out of the game then for good but he didn't. He then was caught throwing a punch. How in the world was the kid not ejected. But hey, the coach condones such behavior because he could have stopped it. If you can dish it out then you got to be able to take it.
Tammi Wrote:saw the police put a middlesboro coach in the cruiser after he hit the bell coach between the eyes. fact.
Dont think so this year.

people like this get on here and post stupid commits like this when they dont know anything about the situation.if we had left the starters in the whole it would of been a whole lot worst as for smaller and weaker says who?they were just as big as we were .our team played a better game they were to busy trying to get that extra shot in after the whistle had blown.how did u know it was a middlesboro coach are u a student at the school or on the coaching staff?our team isnt handcock tn.u cant bully our players they have been in more hostile places than this before .
Running up the score does happen but you have to be able to control yourself and not attack someone. But reguardless its sad to see things like this happen.
I did see the arrested individual an the jail tracker and do not want to put the persons name on here.

They say you are innocent until proven guilty.
But you cannot presume him innocent or will get off lightly when he blatantly knocked the daylights out of a person i was informed was a bell coach or someone associated for no good reason.
it was a high intensity atmosphere.
I imagine it most certainally could have been worse.
any updates on any/all injurys in this game?
He was for sure not a Middlesboro Coach, He is just a big thug, and for running up the score you got to be kidding me, 2nd and 3rd string played the whole 4th qtr in fact mostly freshman were in when Bell scored there last TD. Middlesboro is not in the same class as Bell and never will be.
Good thing we can't pray before games anymore, right? Pardon my sacrasm as I would like to make a clear point here. The focus of the game is lost becuase the people around the game are lost. When we forbid God we invite Godlessness.

Coaches should be setting an example to players that no matter what the scoreboard has on it the actions of the team will be the same - play hard, play fair, give your best effort, and be done. Instead we have this type of crap all too often. The focus is not where it should be - building young men of character.
Football1 Wrote:Good thing we can't pray before games anymore, right? Pardon my sacrasm as I would like to make a clear point here. The focus of the game is lost becuase the people around the game are lost. When we forbid God we invite Godlessness.

Coaches should be setting an example to players that no matter what the scoreboard has on it the actions of the team will be the same - play hard, play fair, give your best effort, and be done. Instead we have this type of crap all too often. The focus is not where it should be - building young men of character.

Way to tell it Football 1. With out God,character will never be what it could and should be.
Dont think so this year.

If a guy punched our coach how is our coach the classless one? I'm assuming your an HC fan due to the comment about them out of the blue. Don't get me wrong, HC is fantastic and I'm picking them to win a 5A title..but what exactly has Harlan County shown to make anyone think they can beat Bell? They've played weak schools and blown them out, they ran the table and blew most people out last year as well, then caught a whoopin' from Bell. Couldn't even score at HOME.
BellCoFaithful Wrote:If a guy punched our coach how is our coach the classless one? I'm assuming your an HC fan due to the comment about them out of the blue. Don't get me wrong, HC is fantastic and I'm picking them to win a 5A title..but what exactly has Harlan County shown to make anyone think they can beat Bell? They've played weak schools and blown them out, they ran the table and blew most people out last year as well, then caught a whoopin' from Bell. Couldn't even score at HOME.
The Harlan County Black bears are for REAL this year.
Good luck on that whoopin on em this year.:eyeroll:
I wonder if when fans take shots at coaches after games,the kids on that fans team think they can do the same in the game. Gotta teach your kids better than that. Kids will be products of their environment if you let them. I spent the entire game on the Bell side on the fence. I thought that with the exception of one woman who the ref's had to ask to stop blowing an air horn the Bell fan's were great.
crawldad Wrote:The Harlan County Black bears are for REAL this year.

And Bell County has been for REAL against much tougher competition this year than HC. Confusedhh:
Dragonsdad Wrote:I wonder if when fans take shots at coaches after games,the kids on that fans team think they can do the same in the game. Gotta teach your kids better than that. Kids will be products of their environment if you let them. I spent the entire game on the Bell side on the fence. I thought that with the exception of one woman who the ref's had to ask to stop blowing an air horn the Bell fan's were great.

Don't know if you noticed it or not, but I noticed quite a few Mboro fans walking around on the Bell side yelling profantities directed at the Bell Co team and fans. Heck even the boys with the chains were saying derogatory things to the Bell cheerleaders and Bell fans standing at the fence (I know, as I was standing at the fence). I understand the whole rivalry thing, but sheesh, the chain gang talking crap to fans, even while down 42-14?:dontthink
i love this smash talk from harlan county whos beat up on cake walk teams. i'm sure they will kill lee county virginia next week lmao. Harlan county will not win 5a Bowling Green or John Hardin i think
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:i love this smash talk from harlan county whos beat up on cake walk teams. i'm sure they will kill lee county virginia next week lmao. Harlan county will not win 5a Bowling Green or John Hardin i think
Daniel You may have survived the lions den
But You don't mess around in a bears den.
HARLAN COUNTY BLACK BEARS
The NEW MOUNTAIN POWER for NOW and ALL TIME.
All Roads to state Must Now Come Through HARLAN COUNTY!:devilflam
Why would you ASSume this post was by and HC fan? All our fans were in Gate City and would not have seen this incident? Real Harlan County fans understand you cant be the best until you beat the best. We'll see who is who when the day comes in a few weeks. IF we blessed enough to win that game we still have several more years before we can even come close to living up to the Bell legacy. Simple as that......
I dont know about you all, but im so damn sick of hearing about running up the scores.
If your team gets beat by 80 then your team sucks, get over it.
If i was a high school coach id score a 100 if i had a chance. Who cares about the feelings of the players. They agreed to play and they know they can get stomped. This whole, you ran up the score act is getting old.
Grow a pair and get better instead of crying about getting thumped.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I dont know about you all, but im so damn sick of hearing about running up the scores.
If your team gets beat by 80 then your team sucks, get over it.
If i was a high school coach id score a 100 if i had a chance. Who cares about the feelings of the players. They agreed to play and they know they can get stomped. This whole, you ran up the score act is getting old.
Grow a pair and get better instead of crying about getting thumped.

:rockon: I Love this!!!!
crawldad Wrote:The Harlan County Black bears are for REAL this year.

yeah, they were "for REAL" last year as well.. 8-1 when they played bell on a 8 game winning streak.. What Happend? Oh yeah, 35-0 beatdown with nothing and all the Black Bears could see was the back of #23's jersey.. nothing changes this year.. be ready!!
Sorry HC fans but it is hard for us to take this too seriously, we have heard it for 2 years and both games have been.......well not to competitive!!
Since it was determined that the attacker was not a Middlesboro coach, I think it would be a good idea for someone to change the heading on this thread. Is that possible?
Can you dig it? Wrote:Since it was determined that the attacker was not a Middlesboro coach, I think it would be a good idea for someone to change the heading on this thread. Is that possible?

I agree!!!
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:i love this smash talk from harlan county whos beat up on cake walk teams. i'm sure they will kill lee county virginia next week lmao. Harlan county will not win 5a Bowling Green or John Hardin i think
John Hardin is the 5A clear favorite. Beating LC the way they did was amazing. That game happened after our WJ game. JH will likely be your 5A state champs this year. I don't know the brackets on that side = could we see HC vs JH in the final game?
ladycats23 Wrote:Daniel You may have survived the lions den
But You don't mess around in a bears den.
HARLAN COUNTY BLACK BEARS
The NEW MOUNTAIN POWER for NOW and ALL TIME.
All Roads to state Must Now Come Through HARLAN COUNTY!:devilflam

Don't know if your saying to get to state Bell has to go through Harlan, if you are, I just don't know how to reply to that. And before Harlan even begins to declare themselves king of the mountains, or the mountain power, I'd think they would need to be atleast competitive with Bell. Never mind beating us, just play a close game maybe? Check the records, king of the mountains is Bell County, and until a mountain team steps up and dethrones us, it'll stay that way, unquestionable.
Football1 Wrote:John Hardin is the 5A clear favorite. Beating LC the way they did was amazing. That game happened after our WJ game. JH will likely be your 5A state champs this year. I don't know the brackets on that side = could we see HC vs JH in the final game?

I rthink Bowling Green is your mostly likely candidate.
John Hardin is a close second though.
Can you dig it? Wrote:Since it was determined that the attacker was not a Middlesboro coach, I think it would be a good idea for someone to change the heading on this thread. Is that possible?
Was informed it ..the punchee was a Hornets coach..I assume that is Middlesboro middle..if thats true it was a coachin some form or another..anyways.. Really terrible examples for the young people.
i hate it when things like this happens.:please:
Pages: 1 2 3 4