Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell vs Middlesboro score or update?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody know the score of this one?
8-0 Bell County - 1st QT
Last I heard it was 8-0 midway through the 1st quarter.
16-0. Start of 2nd.
14-0 2nd qt
16 -0 Bell...This is still a pretty good game..Polly run it in. Big plays and fumbles killing boro.. Seems like the whole state of kentucky is here!!
Middlesboro player just got ejected for unsportsmanlike conduct.
Scratch that. Player is allowed to stay in game. Bell scores again to make it 23-0.
Bell county scored again 23-0...Middlesboro player ejected..Dalton hughet and you know what that means..khsaa rules read he prolly will not be allowed to participate in The big Harlan game.
Unsportsman like conduct against Bell puts Boro in good field position..
Ive g2g...These fans are wild and im just 2 old for this..:insane:
strawshaker Wrote:Bell county scored again 23-0...Middlesboro player ejected..Dalton hughet and you know what that means..khsaa rules read he prolly will not be allowed to participate in The big Harlan game.
Unsportsman like conduct against Bell puts Boro in good field position..
Ive g2g...These fans are wild and im just 2 old for this..:insane:

If I am not mistaken the rule has changed to where if a player or coach is ejected they have to sit for the next 3 games. I do not believe that it is just a one game suspension anymore. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I do not think that I am.
Middlesboro scores. Bell 23-7.
Jackets scored...chase roark pass to poindexter. 23-7
Davenport breaks one for 54 yards and a TD. 29-7 Bell.
hitemup Wrote:If I am not mistaken the rule has changed to where if a player or coach is ejected they have to sit for the next 3 games. I do not believe that it is just a one game suspension anymore. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I do not think that I am.
Not sure thats correct, 3 games is an awful long time in a 10 game regular season.

Unregistered

what quarter is it?
35-14, halftime.
Jon419 Wrote:Not sure thats correct, 3 games is an awful long time in a 10 game regular season.

I agree. It was done in response to basketball and baseball, but I am 95% sure it applies to football too.
well he is back in the game according to the announcers.

if it wasnt for roarks ability to scramble, middlesboro would not have even scored. he is playing extremely well but has absolutely no pass protection.
48 - 14 bell about 3:40 left in the third.

i think we will start to see subs now.
I believe the three game suspension only applies to coaches.
63-14 bell with the clock now running deep in the 4th