Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central-34 vs Knox Central-28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Congrats Commodores.

Commodores improve to 3-0.
Big win.....again!
34 - 28
Congrats from indiana, good win PCC
Congrats to PCC.
Congrats PCC...sounds like this one was a nailbiter.
I said it on the update thread "which I podcasted" Pcc is for real their coach has balls he is the les miles of highschool football.......if pcc does the right things they are gonna be hell come playoff time
PCC really came out the 2nd half and shutdown the Panthers. Perrys front has been good all season, the OL really played well tonight.
I thought Knox scored again? Was the final not 34-28?
Yes. They score with a few secs left. My bad.
the two things that most concerned me[huff and the coach] made the difference.coach gambled on 4th downs[seems like we get beat on those often],shovel pass,[see my last comment in parenthesis] remember the bell co shovel pass?and we still dont tackle like we should,we got carried a lot and allowed yards after contact.all in all we were out coached and out played.that being said we can learn and build on this game.btw did we run the ball the 2nd half? i still see this squad going deep,maybe past regional game.lots of young guys growing up each game.congads pcc.
Austin Pray was HUGE in this game. He made some great catches on 3rd downs in this game. The D stepped it up in the 2nd half, Congrats to PCC 3-0.
Quote:I said it on the update thread "which I podcasted" Pcc is for real their coach has balls he is the les miles of highschool football.......if pcc does the right things they are gonna be hell come playoff time

:Thumbs:
congrats PCC on another HUGE win:1:
i've said it all along. Confusedinglepar
Congrats....
So how did the Commodore's speed look compared to the Panthers?
pcc was faster than knox canady didnt seem too much faster than matt robinson maybe quicker but not faster
Looked like Canady may of tweeked his ankle in this game. He was a beast running the ball. Had some very nice catches. Knox will be very dangerous to come playoff time. Injury bug bit them tonight quite a bit... Good win PCC
Congrats to the Dores and My cuz who plays for Perry Central!! 3-0 baby! Keep it up guys all that hardwork is paying off!
Congrats PCC for getting a win. I saw no difference in speed. What I saw was exactly what I said would be your way of winning - your passing attack. You made the completions when you needed them. Mountain teams grow up running the ball and defending the run. When you can pass it you can win. Best wishes for the rest of the season. I wish we could play you again.
Strong! Very Strong :Thumbs:
Perry played really good defense in the second half. Knox led 21-20 at the half. Canady is a heck of a football player, one of the better i've seen, but tonight he was the second best player on the field, Matt Robinson was an absolute force on both sides of the ball, kid plays extremely hard. Good luck to the Panthers on the rest of their season, they have a lot of talent and have a HUGE line, they will make a lot of noise in November.
Great job, are these guys for real this year? I wish it was like xbox, im ready to play next week already!
I also must note PCC will go along way if they let the rankin kid run the ball more and keep that Commodore offense balanced.
Zagas gonna have a hard time talking trash in this thread this week. Seems like everyone is pretty level headed from Knox. ( No one has blamed the refs yet, no ones said Knox is rebuilding, no one has said wait and see what happens in 2 years.)

Guess im trying to get the Johnson Central fans rowdy again.
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:Zagas gonna have a hard time talking trash in this thread this week. Seems like everyone is pretty level headed from Knox. ( No one has blamed the refs yet, no ones said Knox is rebuilding, no one has said wait and see what happens in 2 years.)

Guess im trying to get the Johnson Central fans rowdy again.

They won't be home till about 3 in the morning, that game got a latttteeeee start tonight.
Congrats PCC
geauxtigers75 Wrote:They won't be home till about 3 in the morning, that game got a latttteeeee start tonight.

Oh yeah forgot about that. Heat index to high to start on time today?
Way to go PCC!!!...Confusedinglepar
Told y'all PCC was faster, not by much though.
Once again another nail bitter. PCC defense only gave up one score in the second half(with 6 seconds left) and three scores for the game(first play of the game was a pick 6).
After a long PCC drive in the third(that ended with a turnover on downs), Knox defense just looked gassed. Two Knox three and outs, then two PCC scores followed. PCC just took control in the 4th. Matt Robinson was clearly the best player on the field. Big probs to Huff, Rankin, Beatty, and White. Several huge plays from each of those guys.
I have a ton of respect for Knox Co. They have a good team and I wish them luck the rest of the season. Canady is a beast.
Pages: 1 2 3