Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central/Knox Central Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
21-20 Knox central
Nice run by canady first down knox
Canady is a beast
Fumble recovered by Austin pray for pcc
2turnovers by Knox let's see if pcc can capitalize 144left in second
End of the first half good game so far Knox is better than I gave them credit for I agree with runitupthegut they overlooked wj last week pcc got their handsful or Knox central does either way at the half Knox central 21 pcc 20
Brandon40403 Wrote:End of the first half good game so far Knox is better than I gave them credit for I agree with runitupthegut they overlooked wj last week pcc got their handsful or Knox central does either way at the half Knox central 21 pcc 20
Sounds like Knox is playing much better this week. to be leading by one after two turnover they are very fortunate. They will need to clean up the mistakes in the second half.
Matt Robinson offensive threat?
Pcc three and out to start the second half
Knox central loss of 4 appears pcc and their defense is stepping up in a big way can the offense help the defense
60 yard put by canady this kid is good.....pcc fumble recovered by pcc gain of 2
Matt Robinson huge gain on 4th down give haddix credit for going for it
Pcc fortunate had a couple of fumbles that they recovered maybe it's meant to be?
Huff missed a pass nice play overthrown Beatty should've been 6
Score still the same?
Turnover on downs pcc with the ball Knox driving couple min left in the 3rd is noone else on this thread if not I'll quit updating
Yes 21-20 Knox central leads
I'm watching the updates. please keep them going. At least the scores and big plays.
I just wanna know scores
You are doing a great job.
I'm checking this thread for the score...keep giving us a score every once in a while if you can Brandon.
Pcc trying to find something on offense we may have found a weak spot with this team...........end of the 3rd same score Knox 21 pcc 20
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:I'm checking this thread for the score...keep giving us a score every once in a while if you can Brandon.

Okay I was just checking lol
Brian rankin big catch pcc to the 35
Im a hardcore Hazard fan but i really hope PCC can pull this one out!!!!
Brian rankin big run to the 5 let's se if pcc can get it in they have no kicking game
Late hit on Kyle huff run won't matter much half the distance pcc to the 2
mikehancho25 Wrote:Im a hardcore Hazard fan but i really hope PCC can pull this one out!!!!

I'm a hazard fan as well
Kyle td run two point conversion 1014 pcc leads 26-21
Pages: 1 2 3