Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best game to attend tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lets hear it
Perry Co Central @ Knox Central
I am not going but I will be watching the games online tonight on WYMT.
Knox v Perry will be a dandy one.

I think Leslie/Allen Central and Morgan/Estill will two of the better gets in the Mts tonight.

I think the Mercer/Madison Central game could be a very exciting game.

I know a lot people are saying Bowling Green can play with St X. so that could be the best to attend in the state.
WALL2WALL Wrote:I am not going but I will be watching the games online tonight on WYMT.

What game are they broadcasting?
1) Bowling Green - L'ville St X (Big Game)
2) PCC - Knox Central (Close Matchup)
3) Bell - Middlesboro (Traditional Rivalry)
LWC Wrote:What game are they broadcasting?

Appalachian Wireless Bowls.

Knox vs Perry

Clay Co vs Johnson Central.
I'm going to see Bell/Middlesboro but I would say that the Leslie/AC game would be a good close one to watch. Also, Perry Central/KC will be a good one.
MVP2 Wrote:Knox v Perry will be a dandy one.

I think Leslie/Allen Central and Morgan/Estill will two of the better gets in the Mts tonight.

I think the Mercer/Madison Central game could be a very exciting game.

I know a lot people are saying Bowling Green can play with St X. so that could be the best to attend in the state.

Knox and Perry will be a dandy. Robinson with a BIG game on D, perry wins.
Anyway to watch those online? I live outside of coverage.
LWC Wrote:Anyway to watch those online? I live outside of coverage.

WYMT website.
I'm crossing my fingers that it will be Newport Catholic/Campbell County
^

NCC will run away with it!
The City-County Bowl in Middlesboro with Pineville,Williamsburg, Bell County and Host the Middlesboro.
With the tailgate Parties and Good Food everywhere and closing off of downtown will be the biggest Draw and the most gate ever collected at Bradner stadiam..AKA Lee majors Field. I know people that doesnt know one thing about football Going to that game.
I met a bunch of little old ladies that will be going there for there very first football game in there lives..lol
Most certainally the place to be tonight!!
at least in the state of Kentucky!
I Hope both games are competive and entertaining.
and Pray No one gets Hurt on the field or off.
Bell-Middlesboro HATES one another..Regardless of how the coaches or media down plays it.
Does Trinity play Elder tonight?
MVP2 Wrote:^

NCC will run away with it!

Thanks for the vote of confidence :happysmile:
Stardust Wrote:Thanks for the vote of confidence :happysmile:

You have the worse Location ever.
Every thread i get on that your in i have to scroll to the left instead of just up and down.
George Washington @ Ashland! One heck of a game!!
18. 14
Boy! The Powell Co. / Pike Central Game was very exciting but nobody piked it. It was fun to watch.
Estill/Morgan was a dandy
Russell/ironton was a great game. Seems like there were a bunch of them tonight.