Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central Vs. June Buchanan(dist)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tough to call!
As of right now i'm going with Knott Central, playing good ball right now.
Beat P.c.c and my darkhorse to win the 14th playing the region at Knott co.
Your thoughts::Hammer3:
I'm taken JBS in this one. A close one at that.
What kind of district experience do these 2 teams have? As far as players who have been there before, ones that have played big roles anyways.
Will be a really good game, but im going with Knott Co. and it being at Knott Co. will help them, always play better at home. Don't the winner of this game play Jenkins?
I am going with Knott Central and there 40 minutes of he11 defense! Will be a dandy game thoygh. I know I am attending it!
KCC by 2
i say kcc by 6 ...they boys can play and jbs hasn't showed me nothin...Go KCC:rock:
June Buchanan
Jbs
JBS will take them..JBS by 10
Going with Knott Central in this one they been playing some good basketball lately.
JBS ......they're awesome this year.........
Jbs
ill take JBS.
Kcc 69
Jbs 66
jbs
jbs
Knott Central 74
June Buchanan 67
I think June Buchnan will win by around 10. They will miss the shot blocking and defense of Collins, but they may actually be a better offensive team with the lineup they have right now. I believe once they get readjusted to their new lineup that in some ways they'll be more dangerous, offensively anyway, than they were in the first half of the season. From what I have heard the new starter, Conley, can shoot the lights out from 3 point range. We alrady know that Cox can do the same. And Stepp is not a serious 3 point threat, but he does find ways to score. After the initial shock of losing Collins is over and the new team finds their chemistry, I think JBS will be one tough team to get past in the district or regional tournament. I think Knott Central will be their first victim.
When is the game?
Knott Central by at least 10
I am gonna take JBS by 11. I look for a really big game from Clark Stepp. # point threat or not this can is an excellent ball player.
This will be one of the top district games to watch besides Perry n Hazard game, cant wait until this game happens, in county rivals game, best gym around here, should be a good one..
id have to go with junebuchanon
I am going with Knott Central. They are playing really well at home right now. And with this being such a rival game both teams will be playing at the top of there game.Should be a very rough game. I am looking forward to this one.
Knott Cent. by 15. Patriots will not alow themselves to lose in the first round again like last year vs cordia. The Pats will Prepair night and day for this battle. Feltner will not allow his team to lose I can promise that.
I agree Knott is playing some great basketball they will be hard to beat
Kcc Most defiently . A group of young men who have been coming together as a team in takin
Kcc 78
Jbs-49
I believe Knott is going to show them who big brother really is.
there is no way that jbs will be held to 49 pts stepp and cox will do that on there own ill say jbs by 15

73-58 i look for clark to score at least 35+
Knott win in a close one.
Pages: 1 2