Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: good middle school players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i dont know about u all..but i know that there is alot of talent in the middle schools of knott county..
..just to mention a few. logan bartrum- he just has all around talent, he can shoot the ball very well and he can jump and block just about anyones shot..and trust me i know..i think that he is one of the all around players of middle school basketball..
josh cox- hes not the best player ever but he has some talent, he may not be as good as logan but he can help out ALOT..these 2 players are playing in the middle school tournamnet in feburary and i think that they can go and domanate in the tournament
TooT-TooT!!!!!!!!!!!
"The Guru" Wrote:TooT-TooT!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile
I seriously doubt they'll dominate the state tourny if that's what you're talking about...
desmond watts and andrew vance from south floyd middle
"Ravens#52" Wrote:desmond watts and andrew vance from south floyd middle

Why isn't South Floyd competing in the State KBA tournament this year?
Probably because they got spanked in it last year.
Elisha Justice from Dorton is the best middle school player I've ever seen play.
"The Dork" Wrote:Elisha Justice from Dorton is the best middle school player I've ever seen play.

Definitely in the top 20 in KY right now, but there are others out there as good. He will need to grow a good deal more for high school to continue to be as effective.
Crowder Twins From Allen Central Middle. Great All Around Players. They Are Definitely An Asset To Their Team.
"bballfanky" Wrote:Definitely in the top 20 in KY right now, but there are others out there as good. He will need to grow a good deal more for high school to continue to be as effective.

The may be some players out there as good as Elisha, but not 20 others... The fact that he controls a game so well, at both the junior high and high school levels, is even more impressive because of his size. I don't think Elisha will get much taller than maybe 5'7" or so, but at that size he will still be dominant in the 15th.
"alfus21" Wrote:Why isn't South Floyd competing in the State KBA tournament this year?

Its my understanding that you win the county title or runner up and then you are invited to the KBA State playoffs.
"Nascar99" Wrote:Its my understanding that you win the county title or runner up and then you are invited to the KBA State playoffs.

Not true...Pikeville, Virgie, and Dorton are all in it...You just have to send in the application form and they put in the first 58...
AAHHH.......like i i said........"I think"........thanks for the update
I know the Logan Bartrum boy personaly. He is a great player. He has the ability to get his self open and knock down a shot from anywhere on the court. During the county tournament he kocked down a Three from the hash mark in the Morton Combs Athletic Complex. This boy is for real!!!!
The Flannery kid from Ockerman can flat out shoot it.
"Football Guy" Wrote:I know the Logan Bartrum boy personaly. He is a great player. He has the ability to get his self open and knock down a shot from anywhere on the court. During the county tournament he kocked down a Three from the hash mark in the Morton Combs Athletic Complex. This boy is for real!!!!

I've watched Bartrum play in the Right Beaver Classic the past two years. He's definitley the real thing. He won the free-throw award both years, shooting 100% each year. He's got some legs under him- he can really get up.
Clint Clemons is a beast!:wieghts:
Adam Spencer !!!!!!!!!!!!
and zack mullins will dominate in the state tourny
logan bartrum also plays for them this could be a dominating trio
Cox From June Bucannan and Stamper From Kcc Are the two best by far.
"Bleed_Blue" Wrote:logan bartrum also plays for them this could be a dominating trio

I assume that Spencer and Mullins play for Beaver. I can't put a player with the name though. What number are they?
Curd is good Morgan Middle School player and is growing in height as well as basketball skills.
"Bleed_Blue" Wrote:and zack mullins will dominate in the state tourny

What middle school does Spencer and Mullins play for?
spencer and mullins go to carr creek.They are playing on the same middle school team as the bartrum kid.
Jeremy Stacy
Robert Smith
Chris Hill
Nick Vance
Elisha Justice
Houston McCnallen (sp)
"CrossOver" Wrote:spencer and mullins go to carr creek.They are playing on the same middle school team as the bartrum kid.

How do you go to 2 different schools and play for the same middle school team?

Bartrum was playing for Beaver during the Right Beaver Classic.
how can u leave clint stepp off that list best shooter in knott county.....
Stepp can shoot the ball..but he is not as good shooter as Logan Bartrum
Pages: 1 2