Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (11) Wisconsin 51 - UNLV 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Wisconsin would compete well in the SEC.
I have contended that Wisconsin can be the National Champs
^I believe it. I can't see anyone in the B10 beating them.
^ There schedule makes it ideal to run the table and the media will always give the Big 10 kudos in the rankings. If that happens, I can see the Badgers at #1 or #2 at the end of the season
All Russell Wilson in this one, how big was it for the Badgers to get him this season.
How did he transfer and not have to sit out a year?
Aslan Wrote:^I believe it. I can't see anyone in the B10 beating them.

Disagree, they go to Michigan St and Ohio State I just dont see them surviving both of them. Plus, they host Nebraska.I could see the Badgers possibly winning 2/3 but I cant seeing them beat all 3.
MVP2 Wrote:Disagree, they go to Michigan St and Ohio State I just dont see them surviving both of them. Plus, they host Nebraska.I could see the Badgers possibly winning 2/3 but I cant seeing them beat all 3.

Michigan State and Ohio State are not top 10 teams like they were last year. Now Nebraska will be just as good, if not better than last year. However it's at Wisconsin and I believe they're the better team anyway. I think they could be up to 4 undefeated teams this year; Wisconsin, Boise St, Alabama, and Oregon.