Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: West Jessamine Player to Bath County?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I heard a kid from West Jess. transferred to Bath and is supposed to be a "force". Anybody have any info on this?

Unregistered

Last week was the first game he was eligible to play in. Plays running back and defensive end. I saw him in street clothes and he looks like an athlete. You will have to check the stats from last week and see how he did.
What's his name?
^I want to know also. I'm guessing he hasn't played for West Jessamine any this season?

Unregistered

DJ Darden the transfer was due to a move. He was pivotal in the playoffs last year Holms had no answer for him. Bath county got a great kid and a hell of a player. god luck to him and Bath county.

Dj Dardenz

I wouldnt consider myself as a force more of a competitor i would say. Last week was my game i was allowed to play in, and its safe to say i was out of shapr and got horrible leg cramps after the first half. I played my postion well for the time i was in but ha my flaws with over commiting the chase for a sack and slip up a few times. Yesterday we played lewis county and i did my assignments as i was told minus the regular three point stance on the line but even though we did come out with a loss i felt like personlly when i was one the field that the offinsive had no answer for me. Bath county has a really good program and a grear staff but us as players need to come toghther as a team instead of individual players looking for the spotlight.