Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK VS. WKU (updates)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
game will be live on ESPNU
UK down 3-0. Great hold on sudden change by the Kentucky defense
Somebody please bring Hartline back!
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Thank God the defense is at least decent.
UK looks awful...
What's the score?!?! I don't have ESPNU, and it just disappeared from ESPN3.com!!1

HELLLLPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneone
^3-0 Western 2Q
Oh shit..
We have a pulse.
Somebody wake up Larod King too. Right now he couldn't catch the clap in a whore house.
Clemmons looks like he could be a player. Let's see some more newcomers.
Catch the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahh boys. Im glad we played a crap team in the first game.

BTW westerns quarterback has taken some shots out there he is one tough SOB.
ANYONE KNOW WHAT SITE I CAN WATCH THIS GAME ON, RIGHT NOW, BESIDES ESPN3.COM? When I first tried to watch it about 30 mins ago, it said it was having difficulties. So I tried watching the Wisconsin game to test my connection/PC, and it worked brilliantly, perfect..so it's not me. I re-loaded the page to see if that's help, and it just disappeared, won't even show it when I search for it. I'm guessing these difficulties are why it's not on there at the moment. I'm checking every other minute or so.

Please, please, please..anyone, if you know a website or TV channel, besides ESPNU, that is showing the UK game now or a replay after, PLEASE, PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Halftime 7-3 Kentucky

They look horrible from my understanding
We would be up atleast 21-3 right now if Anyone could catch the damn ball.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:We would be up atleast 21-3 right now if Anyone could catch the damn ball.

Yeap the receivers suck. But they will get better. 6-6 year.

btw western aint too bad.
29 total yards for Kentucky in the first half
Wildcatk23 Wrote:We would be up atleast 21-3 right now if Anyone could catch the damn ball.

Without a doubt!! Newton is going to have to shake his jitters and find someone to hit or this game will get worse!
We don't look untalented we look unprepared.
i said they wouldnt score 40-50 like everyone was saying, there playmakers are gone,hope they win though,that would be embarrasing.. l
I'm having Bill Curry era flashbacks.

Scary!!!!!!!
Everyone knew the offense would struggle coming into this one. It'll get better as the season goes on. Lets go Cats!
MVP2 Wrote:Everyone knew the offense would struggle coming into this one. It'll get better as the season goes on. Lets go Cats!

Yeah people love to be negative. We will be fine this year.
It can't get worse.
This offense is negative. Not the people.
Ryan Tydlacka is a very talented player. I just hope he doesn't get tired!
Geeeeez! LOL
It is the first game of the year. New system on D, and Breaking in a QB there is a reason they scheduled WKU for this.
Pages: 1 2