Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: If you had $1000 and could BUY anything RIGHT NOW what would it be?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This money has no strings attached, no special clauses or tags. This is one-thousand-dollars cash.

3 Rules for spending the money:
1. Must be spent.
Not invested, saved, put in an IRA, etc... SPENT
2. Must be for yourself.
This cannot be something you buy for someone else like wife, kids, etc... FOR YOU. If you are gassing up the car for a vacation and you want to take the wife/gf and family, that is acceptable.
3. Must be purchased NOW.
Must be bought today. If it is concert tickets, vacations, or things that happen in advance, you are buying/booking the event TODAY.

Let's make this fun. Post prices with the items. If you have a link or picture/Print-screen post that as well. Maybe others want to use your item and calculate that in.

Happy spending!

PS- I am normally not like that, I want to let it be known that I would tithe, save some, buy things for others, etc...
BUT for the sake of the game, I don't want user-A buying 50 video games and then user-B say they would give all of it to the American Red Cross, we have the same level playing field.
If you want, feel free to post what you would do in real life and then post by the rules.
Steeler Tickets
If you do not know the exact price of something, guess.

I am wanting posts to be somewhat like this:

Wrist-watch: $500.
New Cell Phone: $200
Full tank of gas: $100
Whopper Meal: $7
Windows 7 Update Software: $150

Something like that. Feel free to explain why as well.
All day pass at the Chicken Ranch
Houston Texans Tickets
Fender Strat....
I would have to add it to my current savings though lol
However many Hookers I can get with 1000 bucks.
king360 Wrote:However many Hookers I can get with 1000 bucks.

Come with me, there is a 2-for-1 all-day-pass at the chicken ranch.... We can pool our $2,000 and possibly get the full 3-day holiday weekendConfusednicker:
1.Pac Man arcade machine.
2. Mel Blount jersey (white)
Is this in $100 bills or $1 bills?
Stardust Wrote:Come with me, there is a 2-for-1 all-day-pass at the chicken ranch.... We can pool our $2,000 and possibly get the full 3-day holiday weekendConfusednicker:

Best be careful!! You'll catch something Oral Roberts can't cure!!

:yikes:
Go ahead and get some Christmas shopping out of the way:

UK vs. UGA Football Tickets (dad): 200.00
Airfare Voucher (sister): 250.00
Laptop (mother): 400.00

With the remaining 150.00 I'd put it toward my hotel room for my buddy's bachelor party this Tuesday
Bear Nut Wrote:Best be careful!! You'll catch something Oral Roberts can't cure!!

:yikes:

LOL, I have $1,000, so I use some of it to buy a cure before I get there Confusedilly:
A HP Laptop.
I'd invest it in the old mustang.

Ford Racing 4.10 Gear 150.00
Steeda Short throw shifter 100.00
Stage 3 Racing Clutch 177.00
Cobra front bumper w/fogs 265.00
3inch Cowl Hood 350.00

Just a tad over a thousand, still would like to have new cam and some long tube headers Smile
Stardust Wrote:Come with me, there is a 2-for-1 all-day-pass at the chicken ranch.... We can pool our $2,000 and possibly get the full 3-day holiday weekendConfusednicker:

lol..sounds like a plan
Get all ones and go to Deja Vu and get 2000 boobs in my face.lol
Id pay off SK to move me up in the pickem standings:biggrin:
Maybe buy a Trinity player or two and get him to play for Whitley for a night????
Pay stardust to change his location so all of the threads he post in wont be screwd up!
No seriously, id donate it to BGRConfusednicker:
king360 Wrote:Get all ones and go to Deja Vu and get 2000 boobs in my face.lol

:trolldad:
Seriously though, Dejavu?
You couldnt find somewhere better? lol
Hardwood flooring.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote::trolldad:
Seriously though, Dejavu?
You couldnt find somewhere better? lol

you can get out of there cheap and have the same slutty smell on ya.lmao
I'd buy a sword or a battle axe.
Another $1000 dollars worth of tattoos.
king360 Wrote:you can get out of there cheap and have the same slutty smell on ya.lmao

I just spit my drink
^
Same