Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Any 10th region fans????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was just trying to get a perspective on how many people follow the 10th region around here.....
Hey FreakNasty,
Just wondering from your 10th region insight, Will Pendleton repeat?
I follow alot of highschool b-ball and for about 5 years straight I've won our local sweet-16 pickem. Last season I picked 13 out of 16 correctly.
I'd like to compare my sweet-16 picks to yours and see how we think on the regions at this point.
no
"vince" Wrote:Hey FreakNasty,
Just wondering from your 10th region insight, Will Pendleton repeat?
I follow alot of highschool b-ball and for about 5 years straight I've won our local sweet-16 pickem. Last season I picked 13 out of 16 correctly.
I'd like to compare my sweet-16 picks to yours and see how we think on the regions at this point.

I will have to do some research for this Vince, and I will get back to you on my picks later tonight after I get done studying for PS 210.... :thumb:

As for Pendleton, no doubt they are the favorite. Solid all the way around, and you can make an argument they are a better overall team than last year. Just solid. Elliott has a great shot for a 6'5 kid, and I think Kane Belcher has D 1 potential. Mains is the straw that stirs the drink...

If someone is going to beat Pendleton, I think it'll be GRC. Knowles is probably the second best player in the region (behind Elliott).
Freak, I follow the 10th a little. I would like to see Clark county make a trip to Rupp. Do they have a shot? Saw where they beat Mason. Pendelton is probably the favorite.
"Nike Man" Wrote:Freak, I follow the 10th a little. I would like to see Clark county make a trip to Rupp. Do they have a shot? Saw where they beat Mason. Pendelton is probably the favorite.

GRC is for real. Only lost to Pendleton by 1 point earlier this month. GRC is clearly #2 in the region, and they have the best shot to beat Pendleton come region time.