Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central vs. Clay County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who will win? does jude get big rushing yards this week after being contained last week?
Johnson Central will be pissed coming into this game and the Tigers are gonna take a walloping. Jude does break out this week.

Johnson Central 56
Clay County 7
Brandon40403 Wrote:who will win? does jude get big rushing yards this week after being contained last week?

Jude will go for 2,457 yards and break the all-time rushing record. The final score will be JC 197 - CC 2. Jude will hold a national press conference after the game dedicating the game to ZAGA FAN (He likes guys!!!!)Confusednicker:
laker20 Wrote:Jude will go for 2,457 yards and break the all-time rushing record. The final score will be JC 197 - CC 2. Jude will hold a national press conference after the game dedicating the game to ZAGA FAN (He likes guys!!!!)Confusednicker:

It sure would suck to be that close to a shutout and give up a safety.
I think Johnson Central wins this one BIG.
I'll be in attendance Wink

If he dedicates the game to me I just won't know what to do with myself....

You guys suck lol
zaga_fan Wrote:It sure would suck to be that close to a shutout and give up a safety.

Ain't that the truth, In 2008 Russell Co beat Casey Co 56-2

In all seriousness, JC will win big (40+).
Johnson Central-46
Clay Co-13
Jude runs wild. JC 44 -- Clay Co. 12
Johnson Central by 4 TDs
laker20 Wrote:Ain't that the truth, In 2008 Russell Co beat Casey Co 56-2

In all seriousness, JC will win big (40+).

Did it prevent the running clock?

I love safety's though. Rockcastle beat Corbin in 04 05 or 06 by a score of 2-0.
clay co must be horriable this year! lol JC-48...CC-14
^
They are deff in a rebuilding year under new HC Kenny Roark.
I like to be fair, although i've not seen clay play or anything but i know they have some talented players & if they can contain the run of Johnson central then i think this will be a close game. however like a poster said previously JC is going to come into this game pissed & their going to be well focused and fired up. i think they feel they need to send a message & thats what they will do. JC wins big!

eagles-44
tigers-28

Good luck to both teams
Where can I hear this on the radio I'm in Berea