Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What will JC fans do now that their thread is closed...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dinner and a movie maybe?
cry on facebook lolConfusedinglepar
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:Dinner and a movie maybe?

See you just cant leave it alone, can you? Like I said you are the master instigator and the one that starts boohooing like a little baby when it gets shoved back up your hind end. :zzz:
Bob Seger Wrote:See you just cant leave it alone, can you? Like I said you are the master instigator and the one that starts boohooing like a little baby when it gets shoved back up your hind end. :zzz:

I honestly felt bad that they pulled you guys b/c I enjoyed reading the posts of you and zaga fan.:flame:
I was having fun as well.
I guess having fun taking jabs at each other wasn't suitable for this site.
We'll have to wait until another year, Bob.
zaga_fan Wrote:I was having fun as well.

Oct. 21st will be here soon. You guys don't wear yourselves out. :biggrin:
Mama Bear Wrote:Oct. 21st will be here soon. You guys don't wear yourselves out. :biggrin:

That thread could very well hit 1,000 replies in 3 days.
Mama Bear Wrote:Oct. 21st will be here soon. You guys don't wear yourselves out. :biggrin:

According to Johnson Central fans they're better than you guys anyway.
I'd watch out for us Mommy_Bear Wink
You have our attention. Will be interesting to see how this week's game plays out. I wonder if any team can run it down PCC's throat and make them like it....we will have to wait and see.
Mama Bear Wrote:You have our attention. Will be interesting to see how this week's game plays out. I wonder if any team can run it down PCC's throat and make them like it....we will have to wait and see.

With Knox, Lawrence, Rockcastle and Sheldon Clark all on tap before the HC game, we will have a good idea in a few weeks.
zaga_fan Wrote:I was having fun as well.

I see no problem with a little trash talk as long as it doesn't go too overboard. It would get awful boring around here if we all just agreed and congratulated everyone like a bunch of robots.

Why was it closed? Confusedtare:
geauxtigers75 Wrote:With Knox, Lawrence, Rockcastle and Sheldon Clark all on tap before the HC game, we will have a good idea in a few weeks.

We'll definitely know what to expect of the Commodore's by the time they roll into Cawood.
^PCC is gonna make absolutely sure they are ready when the playoffs roll around. I applaud them for it.
torQQue Wrote:I see no problem with a little trash talk as long as it doesn't go too overboard. It would get awful boring around here if we all just agreed and congratulated everyone like a bunch of robots.

BGR is being proactive and getting BS some much needed anger mgt. intervention:redboxer::ChairHit:
Never mind, I found it. I see why they closed it. The thread veered way off topic for the last several pages. Nobody was even discussing anything remotely close to football. There were people in that thread fighting about accountants!:biglmao:
torQQue Wrote:Never mind, I found it. I see why they closed it. The thread veered way off topic for the last several pages. Nobody was even discussing anything remotely close to football. There were people in that thread fighting about accountants!:biglmao:
It wasn't THAT off-topic. Confusednicker:
torQQue Wrote:Never mind, I found it. I see why they closed it. The thread veered way off topic for the last several pages. Nobody was even discussing anything remotely close to football. There were people in that thread fighting about accountants!:biglmao:

In all honesty, that's your typical JC thread. It's quite hilarious. BGR wouldn't be the same without JC.:thanks:
Regardless of content, the thread was getting a lot of attention. Most people in there seem to be enjoying their self. I see no reason for it to remain closed. When people get tired of it of talking in it, it will drop off the front page on its on. Obviously, people not done venting or talking trash yet. Going to find the thread, BRB.

:trolldad2:
torQQue Wrote:I see no problem with a little trash talk as long as it doesn't go too overboard. It would get awful boring around here if we all just agreed and congratulated everyone like a bunch of robots.

Ask Aslan, king of the jungle.
Who also deleted a members post for saying the word "Penis"....
The thread is reopened!
Let the games begin you scoundrels!
1st and gola and a sack
Mama Bear Wrote:You have our attention. Will be interesting to see how this week's game plays out. I wonder if any team can run it down PCC's throat and make them like it....we will have to wait and see.

As sloppy as JC's team played last Friday night PCC didn't even run it down the Eagles throat.
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:As sloppy as JC's team played last Friday night PCC didn't even run it down the Eagles throat.

We ran the ball probably about 20 times. I know for a fact Bryan Rankin ran it right down JC's throat twice (but they called one back so he just did it again 3 plays later.) Confusedtare: And what she was asking was whether anyone had ran the ball down OUR (PCC) throats and made us like it, and the answer to that is, hell no.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:We ran the ball probably about 20 times. I know for a fact Bryan Rankin ran it right down JC's throat twice (but they called one back so he just did it again 3 plays later.) Confusedtare: And what she was asking was whether anyone had ran the ball down OUR (PCC) throats and made us like it, and the answer to that is, hell no.

Get your panties out of a wad there big boy...I know exactly what she was asking.

My point was...PCC won by 8..and the way (some) of the PCC fans are talking on here you would think they ran the ball down JC's throat. Now I don't know about you but to run the ball down ones throat I would think the score would of been a whole lot worse!! This years JC team is not last years team...(not yet anyways)..the reason I bring this up is because when everyone gets on here and predicts the score and such this early in the season, they go by last years teams, heck even (some) of PCC fans were expecting a loss...ask blowhard Zaga. JC played very sloppy (imo) that is the point I was making.
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:Get your panties out of a wad there big boy...I know exactly what she was asking.

My point was...PCC won by 8..and the way (some) of the PCC fans are talking on here you would think they ran the ball down JC's throat. Now I don't know about you but to run the ball down ones throat I would think the score would of been a whole lot worse!! This years JC team is not last years team...(not yet anyways)..the reason I bring this up is because when everyone gets on here and predicts the score and such this early in the season, they go by last years teams, heck even (some) of PCC fans were expecting a loss...ask blowhard Zaga. JC played very sloppy (imo) that is the point I was making.

I agree but I dont think perry central had a run go for negative yardage all nite. I could be wrong though.
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:Get your panties out of a wad there big boy...I know exactly what she was asking.

Oh chill out....Kentucky got the ball ran down their throat last nite but still won the game.

Unregistered

IHIGH is announcing that they will no longer carry Golden Eagle Football on this site. This includes the live and archived footage of all football games as requested by Johnson Central Football Coach Jim Matney.

I noticed this on the website, what is up with that. He wont submit stats now no videos for his school.
zaga_fan Wrote:Oh chill out....Kentucky got the ball ran down their throat last nite but still won the game.

Oh bite me Zaga.....How :lame: does this sound to you? Ah Boys,we ran that football right down their throats last night..too bad we still loss?? hello?? :notworthy:igiveup:
Unregistered Wrote:IHIGH is announcing that they will no longer carry Golden Eagle Football on this site. This includes the live and archived footage of all football games as requested by Johnson Central Football Coach Jim Matney.

I noticed this on the website, what is up with that. He wont submit stats now no videos for his school.

I hear videos are available for purchase if you would like to buy one.:biggrin: