Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike vs. Towles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who would you pick for your team and why? Seems much of the commonwealth with its large UK contingent will be watching this game closely tonight to see how T sizes up to P.
I'd take Towles, more of a dual threat QB and alittle more accurate than Pike. Pike concerns me a little with his composure
Always take the winner (Towles) they just make things happen for their team
Has there ever been a Highlands QB that has won 3 straight State titles. If Towles wins again, it may be another record.
I'm not sure this is even debatable. As Juniors, Patrick was hands down the best QB in NKY. Pike I'm not sure was even top five behind Towles, Hempel, Kremer, Hightchew, the kid from Conner???

Zeke got recognition because of what he did at a summer football camp. His size is probably more impressive than Patrick, and maybe, just may they are the same athletically. But I think I give that to Patrick as well.

We will see tonight.

What time is is pushing "too-late" to get a decent seat? Or is the best seat standing near the concession stand????
Stardust Wrote:I'm not sure this is even debatable. As Juniors, Patrick was hands down the best QB in NKY. Pike I'm not sure was even top five behind Towles, Hempel, Kremer, Hightchew, the kid from Conner???

Zeke got recognition because of what he did at a summer football camp. His size is probably more impressive than Patrick, and maybe, just may they are the same athletically. But I think I give that to Patrick as well.

We will see tonight.

What time is is pushing "too-late" to get a decent seat? Or is the best seat standing near the concession stand????
parking will be a mess, hugh crowd................I'm watching it on TV
Stardust Wrote:I'm not sure this is even debatable. As Juniors, Patrick was hands down the best QB in NKY. Pike I'm not sure was even top five behind Towles, Hempel, Kremer, Hightchew, the kid from Conner???

We will see tonight.

Get there early. Charlie will save u a seat.....look for the Carhartt's.:biggrin:
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:Get there early. Charlie will save u a seat.....look for the Carhartt's.:biggrin:

Carhartt's in 90 degree weather - He must be from Alexandria too.....:biggrin:

What time is early Whackem?

We will see tonight.

Where you at the playoff game last year? It was clear that night who the best quarterback was on the field. Highland's secondary was picked apart all night. As far as athletically, Towels is the better athlete as far as being able to take off and pick up a large amount of yards.

Hightchew, and definately Hempel were better quarterbacks than Pike last season. Hempel just happened to have the best football player that took a ton of pressure off of him and even then he didn't do a whole lot.
Towles anyday of the week.
I would take Towles hands down, Winner and Character go along way. IMO Pike will never play a snap at QB for Auburn
Stardust Wrote:Carhartt's in 90 degree weather - He must be from Alexandria too.....:biggrin:

What time is early Whackem?

I'm going around 6:30.
What TV station will be airing it and will it also be streamed online?
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:I'm going around 6:30.

Are you walking or can parking spots still be had getting there around 6:30?
Towles big time.
Stardust Wrote:Are you walking or can parking spots still be had getting there around 6:30?

I always park behind the 5/3 bank on N. Ft. T ave. and have never had a problem. Just don't park by me now cuz your car may get egg'd:biggrin:
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:I always park behind the 5/3 bank on N. Ft. T ave. and have never had a problem. Just don't park by me now cuz your car may get egg'd:biggrin:

Lol, I'm from the county - so you know I'm driving a truck.....:Clap:

Thanks partner

Now, enough of the niceties, let's get back to rumbling:redboxer: lol
JCHS Alumni Eagle Wrote:What TV station will be airing it and will it also be streamed online?
here's the information plus some game breakdown

http://www.foxsportsohio.com/09/01/11/Tu...eedID=3725

The game will also be streaming live on www.FOXSportsOhio.com
Towles.

Pike's ability to keep his composure is what might keep him down.
nky Wrote:here's the information plus some game breakdown

http://www.foxsportsohio.com/09/01/11/Tu...eedID=3725

The game will also be streaming live on www.FOXSportsOhio.com

Insight 930 with those who have HD
Towles is the better QB and a way better leader